Search results

1. SYGRYD

PRP Therapy for my knees-FOR DR.FARR

I will begin in november PRP[platelets rich plasma] for my knee osteoarthritis. With the medical device Angel PRP. MY QUESTION IS- Will I have good results with PRP Therapy? I asked that question on August,8th,2013 at 19.38[ UTC+0], IN iASI,ROMANIA. Please,dr.Farr! Friendly regards!
  2. SYGRYD

Experimental therapy for my knees- please,dr.farr!

Hello:kissing:! Dr.Farr,please,help me! It's the most important matter for me. I have knee osteoarthritis since 8 year and the situation is worsening. My mobility is fine,but pain are awfully! I found an experimental therapy,a small molecule[kartogenin] -and I want to try it on my knees. Side...
  3. SYGRYD

curses,spells or energy attacks on me

Hi ! I don't understand what's happen.:unsure: Since the earlier January this year I feel all he time anxious,restless, I feel very strange. I have every night premonitory dreams. And,the worse thing is that nothing goes for me regarding my career. I feel strange energies. This is for the first...
  4. SYGRYD

Merry christmas!

:kissing: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! LIGHT IN YOUR LIVES, PEACE IN YOUR SOULS AND LOVE IN YOUR HEARTS!:kissing:
  5. SYGRYD

Dr.Farr,please!

Hi,dr.Farr! Please look to my chart! MY QUESTION IS -WHAT IS HE FEELING FOR ME NOW?- I asked the question on November,30,2011, at 2:40[UT+0],from Iasi,Romania. He seems to"recover" and i wish so much to know what's your opinion about my horary chart,please! I delineated the chart in equal...
  6. SYGRYD

first meeting chart

Hi! Please,tell me how should i delineate the first chart meeting! SHOULD I MAKE MY NATAL CHART WITH TRANSITS OR SHOULD I MAKE THE CHART OF THE DAY OF FIRST MEETING LIKE A NATAL CHART FOR AN EVENT? I KNOW THE DATE AND TIME OF OUR FIRST MEETING. THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATE!
  7. SYGRYD

dr.Farr,please! cooperation with medical society

Hi, dr.Farr! I wish that my medical society cooperate with a very big medical society from my town. I sent them an email with my proposition for cooperate with my medical society. It would be a very great opportunity for my society.Please,look to my chart! My question is- Will they accept to...
  8. SYGRYD

Dr.Farr,please !

Hi,dr.Farr! Wednesday i talked with him on phone. I COULDN'T TELL ANYTHING BECAUSE HE TOLD ME IMMEDIATELY "THIS COOPERATION IS OVER, I GUESS YOU UNDERSTAND. I CAN'T TALK NOW,I AM TO A CONGRESS". I was so amazed so i said him ok,bye. His words hadn't no sense. Then , i wrote him a message on...
  9. SYGRYD

Will My Society Get The Cooperation?

Hi, i have a medical society and i want to cooperate with one special beauty salon in my town(weight loss therapies and body building ). On wednesday i'm going to discuss with them. My question is- Will My Medical Society Get The Cooperation With The Beauty Salon i wish? I asked that question on...
  10. SYGRYD

why this strange and rude end?

Hi! I know that our relationship wasn't the perfect one, i also know that it was a mixed relationship-professional,job,health,maybe love- but,still, we were very closed,we understood and helped each other,it was a special relationship for both. And,suddenly, with no one reason,strange and rude...
  11. SYGRYD

succeed cooperate beauty salon

:smile: Hi ! The issue of this question is- I want very much to succeed to cooperate with a beauty salon which has reshaping bodies and weight loss therapies. I have my own society and a medical device of magnetic resonance which i know they need it. My question is - Will i succeed to get the...
  12. SYGRYD

what's happen with him?

Hi! The issue of that question is about my hubby. I don't know what's happen with him. He refuse to tell me what's the problem,he says just he is very busy and i know that he lies. Iwish to know what kind of problems has he- health, family(wife),professional, money.My question is - WHAT'S...
  13. SYGRYD

what are his feelings for me now?

HI! Because i don't understand his changes,i suppose he changed his feelings for me.Please,would you help me to know ? My chart shows the ruler os Ascendant conjunction with the ruler of the fifth house.It's all i can see. My question is - WHAT ARE HIS FEELINGS FOR ME NOW?- Iasked that question...
  14. SYGRYD

Will he contact me soon?

Hello! I have a very important problem and i have a big entreaty to you! My friend promised me(on July,28th) that we will talk/meet on September,12th. He made me two promises,one about job and the other for my health. Both of them are very,very important to me. That's why i want so much if he...
  15. SYGRYD

will he divorce?-dr.farr,please!

Hi! I can't find my new thread. I try again! Today my hubby's friends(?) told me that he will divorce:annoyed:. I can't believe what they say:unsure:.That is why i ask that question. My question is - Will he divorce?- i asked that question on August,25th,at 18:44,from Iasi, Romania...
  16. SYGRYD

Please,dr.farr!

Hello,dr.farr! Since July ,28th,when we met,my hubby refuse to communicate with me,he doesn't answer me on phone,email! He is not bent in vacation,he is at job. I can't understand what's happen! Please,help me! My question is - IS IT THE END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP?- I asked that question on...
  17. SYGRYD

My Solar Return

Hi,everybody! In my RS chart 2011/2012 i saw some planetary positions and aspects who worried me.It's about Mars in the H12th of the RS and Saturn in the first house of RS. WITH MY MINIMAL ASTROLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE i saw the Sun and NN in H3t of SR,Moon in H10th of SR, Mercury in the H3th of SR...
  18. SYGRYD

Please,dr.farr!!!!!!!

HI,DR.FARR! My friend,you know who, has a contest for a manager position in autumn. I post a chart in system equal house,i don't know if it's a good chart,and my question is : WILL HE GET THE CONTEST? I asked this question on July,25th,2011,at 21.02[UT+0].from Iasi,Romania! Thank you in...
  19. SYGRYD

DR.Farr,please!

:innocent: Hi again ,dr.Farr! Please,help me! It's about a man ,i asked a few time ago about him. He is friend and colleague of mine. Since 6 years it's a situation very strange between us.I really love him, but he is so "hard to read". I am married,he is married.:wink: But that's life,we can't...
  20. SYGRYD

my clinic will perform?

Hi ! I want to open my private clinic of alternative therapies. I wish to help me and look to my chart, i wish to know what the stars are saiyng about that. I want to open this little clinic in september.My question is - "my clinic will perform". Please,help me!:kissing: