Search results

1. lfa

Does this chart tell you anything from vocation?

i get it, so it was just plain sad.
  2. lfa

that was really funny, conspiracy theorist. i just gotta figure out what my STRONG BELIEFS are, but i'm pretty sure i'm somewhat skeptical about the possibility of finding any clear answer for that... anyway, thank you for investing your time on your answer. i think i'll stick to this fiery mars...
  3. lfa

thanks JUPITERASC! i added a new image now, properly uploaded a new image. i look forward to hearing back from the community on any insights about this chart. it means a lot to me. :joyful:
  4. lfa

Hi people, I am in a moment of professional hardship and I feel it would be great if I could have some help of the astrology community. Can you take a quick look into my chart and tell me if you see me succeeding at anything? :crying: I thank you in advance for your time of just seeing this...
  5. lfa

Please, help an exchange student with opposite stelliums

Hello, y'all I am a very fortunate guy who is currently living a student exchange experience, but I have been looking to my chart to seek guidance and I am too thoughtful about it (the chart... and also the exchange experience). I need your help. Can you please tell me what these aspects mean...
  6. lfa

positive astrology - even more science

hello everyone, psychology developed, like 10 years ago, a new branch of studies called positive psychology. as the name implies, the main focus in this fresh field is happiness. research within this area brings up the importance of positive thinking and its efforts show us that subtle...
  7. lfa

11th house venus yod

so that's all nice news for me, huh? oh yeah, i want these these sunny leo ascendant beams !! thanks man, i'll wait till next year comes.. just kidding, but always good to know this 'time to study' may be afterall rewarded with lighter vibes (:
  8. lfa

11th house venus yod

oh, thanks for the orientation about yods! about the 6th house stellium... i guess it teaches me that responsibility leads to relaxation, as right now i'm tied up by more-than-procrastinated tasks. i'm not very good with perceiving the angles and lack of experience with the effects of...
  9. lfa

11th house venus yod

i'd like to share an insight with you: guess i should have killed myself already (lol just kidding), but the fact is that i've being perceiving myself lately as unable to express my feelings towards me and others - and am currently experiencing a bit of a loner phase for that. i don't wanna...
  10. lfa

the sense of "bad vibes" versus constant paranoia

so, today around 10 pm i was leaving class with 3 colleagues and while they were talking i noticed other 3 guys walking near us who gave me the 'hibbie jibbies'. i was going home, which stayed in the same direction these guys were going, but was magically invited for a ride by one of my friends...
  11. lfa

NEw RnB/Rap Beat

fruity loops is real fun, although i only use the piano roll feature to play some bass along with the songs i'm listening to, as my guitar's gone for good. anyway, that's great! you have pro skills! and it sounds ready for a dubstep remake. ;p
  12. lfa

please, help me find my path!

well, you have answered it in a way that made me truly happy. i'm sure there could be darker interpretations about that full-of-oppositions-and-squares configuration, but it seems that you tried me to see only the best of it. you probably have something really good in yourself for transmitting...
  13. lfa

please, help me find my path!

hello, everyone i'm a 21yo newbie who's currently floating around the fields of astrology in search of self awareness. i study mass communications (with a specialty in advertising), but i'm not happy with the possibilities and feel like i don't fit in this area very well. i have a load of...
  14. lfa

12th house opposite 6th house stelliums

whoah, you sure gave me a lot of information i didn't know. if it's not too late, i'd like to give you some feedback about the ~astrological panorama~ you gave me. those yod interpretations simply scared the hell out of me.. an inflicted venus in 11th seems to be translated in my everyday...
  15. lfa

12th house opposite 6th house stelliums

hey everyone, i'm kind of new in the world of astrology, but i'm progressively interested in deepening my knowledge of it according to astro.com, this is how my natal chart looks like: sun direct | moon direct | mercury direct | venus direct | mars direct |jupiter direct saturn retrograde |...