Search results

1. lfa

Does this chart tell you anything from vocation?

Hi people, I am in a moment of professional hardship and I feel it would be great if I could have some help of the astrology community. Can you take a quick look into my chart and tell me if you see me succeeding at anything? :crying: I thank you in advance for your time of just seeing this...
  2. lfa

Please, help an exchange student with opposite stelliums

Hello, y'all I am a very fortunate guy who is currently living a student exchange experience, but I have been looking to my chart to seek guidance and I am too thoughtful about it (the chart... and also the exchange experience). I need your help. Can you please tell me what these aspects mean...
  3. lfa

positive astrology - even more science

hello everyone, psychology developed, like 10 years ago, a new branch of studies called positive psychology. as the name implies, the main focus in this fresh field is happiness. research within this area brings up the importance of positive thinking and its efforts show us that subtle...
  4. lfa

11th house venus yod

i'd like to share an insight with you: guess i should have killed myself already (lol just kidding), but the fact is that i've being perceiving myself lately as unable to express my feelings towards me and others - and am currently experiencing a bit of a loner phase for that. i don't wanna...
  5. lfa

the sense of "bad vibes" versus constant paranoia

so, today around 10 pm i was leaving class with 3 colleagues and while they were talking i noticed other 3 guys walking near us who gave me the 'hibbie jibbies'. i was going home, which stayed in the same direction these guys were going, but was magically invited for a ride by one of my friends...
  6. lfa

please, help me find my path!

hello, everyone i'm a 21yo newbie who's currently floating around the fields of astrology in search of self awareness. i study mass communications (with a specialty in advertising), but i'm not happy with the possibilities and feel like i don't fit in this area very well. i have a load of...
  7. lfa

12th house opposite 6th house stelliums

hey everyone, i'm kind of new in the world of astrology, but i'm progressively interested in deepening my knowledge of it according to astro.com, this is how my natal chart looks like: sun direct | moon direct | mercury direct | venus direct | mars direct |jupiter direct saturn retrograde |...