Search results

1. Celeste

Lawsuit - personal injury at work

hi Neptune!! thanks for checking w me.. basically what happened was NO LAWYER would take my case. the damage is not enough i guess ... in their scale... so maybe if i had a piece of skull cut out they would have taken the case..or if a dog tore my nose...etc so i paid for all my meds expenses...
  2. Celeste

Saturn Transiting 5th compo touching a conjuntion

hi forum.. so :) ,,, i have been waiting for this man 3 years .. finally he just got single last week...:biggrin: he says he wants to see me again etc.. i hope so. tho maybe he needs some time alone cos it was a messy breakup. there is also the chance he moves in w me bcs his ex is keeping...
  3. Celeste

She went thru his emails and found out about us

thanks serendipity!! yes it will be hard financially esp the first months where i think he wont have any money to contribute but its ok cos i own my place totally sounds right about him in 6h cadent too cos he s broke and very hurt by his breakup so also weakened emotionally it will be...
  4. Celeste

Aww !! So cool 2 see u here ..! Well my house is for sale now ... So that could be one issue? We both might have to move again soon if it sells! Do u see her signif here? Is she Jupiter? Another thing I offered him to stay in another room so he wouldn't have to be in ' relationship' w me ...
  5. Celeste

...crazy situation... he 'forgot' his computer on ..but he confessed me that he s been thinkin about it and wanted all the secrets out... so he probably did it on purpose subsconsciously...obviously she s kicking him out of the house ....he has to be out by the end of the month... i offered...
  6. Celeste

Ah thanks about the sun square moon explanation I'm not start any action now tho since mercury rx is coming up may 14 th I ll have t jupiter conj natal Chiron in 8h opposing n saturn ...t Uranus will be in my n 8 too.. Pretty explosive!
  7. Celeste

hi again Neptune! i think those lawyers will send you to a team of doctors that work for them! they will produce records! and i still have pain in my ears anyways so i ll need also prescriptions for that. i thought quincunx didnt count in horary? maybe could indicate a settlement thru...
  8. Celeste

Thanks Neptune rising! I will contact a team of personal injury lawyers. I don't know yet if they ll take the case bcs I'd they re not sure to win they won't do it since I d pay off a percentage of the settlement there's chance they might not bcs the damage to my ears has shown no physical...
  9. Celeste

so i got a ear damage in this place where i worked even if i was independent contractor i think i could get a settlement.. will i win in court? if i am jupiter not aspecting anything doesnt look good,,, so if i am moon is much better cos moon s in 1h.is the opponent 7h or rather 6h? since is...
  10. Celeste

Acoustic trauma

thanks Smilinsteph,, is true every little counts as a detrimental from the 100% .. the hissing doesnt prevent me from sleeping is not loud but i work in a nightclub and i m constantly exposed to noise i m also a musician and i m afraid this would seriously hinder my capacities -performance .. i...
  11. Celeste

Acoustic trauma

i intervened late w a cortisone therapy after 3 weeks i was waitin to pass on its own but i guess was a mistake cos now my ears are hissing like snakes all the time. after 8 days of therapy tho i cant see any difference so far. will i fully recover health of my hearing system? thanks. i can...
  12. Celeste

take ex business partner to court_get $back?

as long as i can write the loss of the taxes i d be ok of course gettin some of the money back would be better i know he has a new job now and most likely he s already filed for bankruptcy...
  13. Celeste

ah thanks.. i had no idea irs would refund.. his wife has a job anyways they might garnish her paychecks.. oh she d be pissed.. :whistling: this would happen in arizona
  14. Celeste

thank u all! i wont file soon, i ll wait around tax time.. he is MIA and he said a while ago was filing for bankruptcy. if judge rules yes to me is bcs i have a paper signed where he says if in default he ll pay all legal expenses too. he was never my boyfriend just friend from school and...
  15. Celeste

hi forum.. this guy will not talk to me anymore and after i invested 17k on a business w him he s not returning my emails and calls i d need at least papers stating that i lost that money so i can write it off taxes but he s not responding my attempts of contact. so im thinking to take him to...
  16. Celeste

signif separating zero degrees

thanks lilly...i saw on astro.com that this aspect was zero degrees but had the S on the legenda , so they call it separating..even tho is zero because in theory shouldnt it be separating even if is ,,lets say, 0 degrees and 7 seconds?
  17. Celeste

signif separating zero degrees

...i ve heard when this aspect ( the two significators are separating by 0 deg) shows in a horary chart it can still be considered applying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is that true?
  18. Celeste

Turning the horary chart?

hi FL! ..i thought semi sextiles didnt count in horary? anyways ... things are..he cant afford the place where he s at now; and he s having doubts about his gf...[the woman he left me for , 2 years ago.] so ur totally right about the emotional turmoil..! seems like jupiter rx conj my natal...
  19. Celeste

thanks freedomlover.... yes he would have to bring here his stuff and his dog too :) i guess i ll post the chart and see what you think ...id like to turn it since moon would fall in his 4H ,,,this way would make more sense but if we re not turning the chart,,,sigs 1/7 do not apply (except for...
  20. Celeste

yes.... but when the question is formulated: will he move in w me after he leaves his current house.... it only speaks about physical locations and moving. so i should maybe just look at mercury?