Search results

1. Lia

Alcohol and Asteroids

Interesting thread. I have Sun/Neptune conjunct in Libra, conjunct Mercury. Dionysus squares my Mercury/Neptune conjunction in Libra, although Bacchus, conjunct Pluto, sextiles it; (the asteroids are exactly semi sextile in my chart). My first husband was an alcoholic.40 years later I had a...
  2. Lia

Libra and Scorpio Stelliums; help!

I'm going to reply as soon as I can; sometimes life just goes OOC. I'm overwhelmed by all these responses, their generosity, wisdom and kindness. I'm taking in all your pointers, and thinking. Digesting. Knowing how much there is to learn. Yes, the chart is much clearer, I see how easily you...
  3. Lia

Sorry, wrong format for chart!
  4. Lia

Thank you, gaer, for this. I’m attaching a new chart as you have advised. Now I know what a true NN looks like! R4VEN’s quote was very good; and it interests me a lot that you also acknowledge that inner stress that you know you create; yours is a much better balanced and well mannered chart...
  5. Lia

Thank you for this reply too R4VEN, as acute as your first. *perhaps you expect others to reciprocate by knowing you with a similar degree of insight and empathy*. I do, of course. Even when I’m stepping on someone’s toes, just like your son I suspect, I’m totally surprised when I accused of...
  6. Lia

To Astrologer50 Thank you also for your courteous reply, and for taking the time to respond to my post. I apologise for the quality of the chart; I’ve been interested in the asteroids so all the aspect lines are pretty confusing! I’ll look into the recommendation you’ve made. When I first...
  7. Lia

Thank you to both of you for replying to my post. May I reply to each of you separately? Firstly, R4VEN. Thank you so much for your skilful, perceptive, compassionate reply to my post. I came here to learn more about Astrology, and you already to have given me directions. I knew nothing...
  8. Lia

I'm new here so if I make mistakes forgive me. In 0-4 degrees of Scorpio in the fifth I have Jupiter, Mars, Moon with Juno at 7 degrees, all square Saturn in 6 degrees of Leo. Venus is at 18 degrees square Pluto in Leo at 12 degrees. Libra contains Sun conjunct Neptune, 4-8 degrees, Mercury at...
  9. Lia

Too much Scorpio!

Thanks for the advice. I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place?
  10. Lia

Chiron Conjunct SN in synastry.

I am interested in your views on this subject. I am looking at two charts, one with time of birth known, the other not. In the synastic chart, each Chiron conjuncts the other's SN, in Scorpio, (Chiron is conjunct the SN in the composite). In the known TOB chart, the action takes place in the...
  11. Lia

Too much Scorpio!

Hallo all Although I work mainly as an artist, I've studied astrology on and off for about 20 years, usually when the going gets rough! I'm really interested in the effects of Chiron in synastic charts at the moment, which is what led me to this site. That and trying to find out anything about...