Search results

1. astro11

The Power of Solar and Lunar Eclipses in Predicting Marriage

Solar and lunar eclipses are always active in predicting when a person will get married. They will highlight certain areas in the natal chart the year or two years prior to as well as the actual year of marriage. The 2-3 eclipses after marriage can also activate the same areas. The pertinent...
  2. astro11

Planets that make no major aspects in a chart

An unaspected planet is one that makes no major aspects, that is the conjunction, square, trine, opposition or sextile. Orbs for planets should not exceed 8 degrees and orbs for the sun and moon should not exceed 10 degrees generally. An unaspected planet may still make a minor aspect like a...
  3. astro11

Leonardo DiCaprio and his Best Actor win at the 2016 Oscars

A hearty congratulations to Leonardo DiCaprio for his Best Actor win at the Oscars this past Sunday! He’s been one of my favourite actors for years, and with every performance takes himself to new heights of excellence. Many of his past performances were certainly deserving of the Oscar win, yet...
  4. astro11

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Christmas is my favourite holiday because as the saying goes "blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love". We celebrate the inspiring life of Jesus Christ and regardless of our religion we share His love with those around us. Christmas is a season of hope and...
  5. astro11

Winter Solstice: New moon wishing

The exact time of the New Moon in Capricorn is 8:36 pm EST today (December 21st). It occurs at 0 degrees Capricorn. From 8:36 pm tonight to 4:36 am tomorrow is the best time to hand write 2-10 wishes and/or affirmations you would like to produce in your life next year. You may also do this all...
  6. astro11

Introduction to Astronumerology Free Webinar

Please join me on November 22nd at 1:00 pm EST for my free webinar at Kepler College. Each Astrological sun sign covers a period of one month and has classical characteristics assigned to it. However, we have all noticed some people in our lives, possibly even ourselves, who don’t seem to “fit”...
  7. astro11

Introduction to Astronumerology Free Webinar

Please join me on November 22nd at 1:00 pm EST for my free webinar at Kepler College. Each Astrological sun sign covers a period of one month and has classical characteristics assigned to it. However, we have all noticed some people in our lives, possibly even ourselves, who don’t seem to “fit”...
  8. astro11

Moon conjunct Neptune in synastry/composite

If you have experienced Moon conjunct Neptune in synastry or composite with a romantic partner, I would be very interested in hearing your experiences.
  9. astro11

Eris- goddess of war and discord

Eris is a dwarf planet but as I've recently discovered, the effects caused by Eris transits are impossible to ignore (Eris is partile with my ASC on my solar return chart this year). Eris is about female assertiveness, especially in voicing their rights in a patriarchal society and against...
  10. astro11

Your favourite book and its impact on your life

We all have read many books but there is likely one or two that stand out as most influential in our lives. I thought it may be interesting to find out what your favourite book is, when you read it, and what impact it had on your life. My favourite is the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. I...
  11. astro11

Mars in hard aspect to Venus in synastry/composite

In terms of synastry/ composite, I've observed in other people and personally experienced myself that if you have the repeating theme of Mars in hard aspect to Venus with a lover, usually it indicates extreme changes in feelings towards the other (love-hate) at some point. There is more...
  12. astro11

Samantha Samuels, Professional Astronumerologist

Hello, I am a professional astronumerologist specializing in predictive and psychological astrology and numerology. My website is www.astronumerologywisdom.com. Please visit the site for educational information about astronumerology as well as a detailed description of my services. Thank...