Search results

1. Roachie

Pluto and Saturn Opposing Sun/Moon

Greetings everyone. I'm here to get some perspective on a transit I've been going through for about a year. I've read up on it on this forum, but for the interest of specificity within my own chart, I figured I could try sharing my own concerns and experiences as well. Currently, Pluto and...
  2. Roachie

Pluto and Saturn will oppose my Sun/Moon Conjunction at the same time...

Let me start by saying that I'm not really one for looking at transits as death sentences. If anything they pinpoint, in my opinion, where most of my psychological energy goes during a certain period. Over the past couple of years, I've been experiencing Uranus square this same cluster of...
  3. Roachie

Solar Return AS & Venus Conjunct Natals? A remarkable year?

Hello everyone! I am attaching my upcoming solar return (2017-2018) and my natal chart with its planets around, in the hopes that you can help me piece it back together. This year I've had SR AS conj. Natal Sun which is wonderful. Feels like I'm finding myself. I've radically transformed my...
  4. Roachie

Will I Be Luckier This Year?

Hey-ho astro friends! So, I must say I love solar returns. They're my favorite part of predictive astrology as I find them extremely accurate, very much telling, and versatile, too! Attached is my solar return for last year, and the one that just hit last month. So far, I have to say I'm...
  5. Roachie

How to Make the Most out of this Mess!

Hey guys! I have been studying astrology for about a year now, and I'm getting a pretty good sense as to how to interpret birth charts, but my own still baffles me to no end. Whenever I look at it, I just think to myself "Yeah, this is tricky energy, man!" And, I just leave it at that. I...
  6. Roachie

Too Cancer to live

This thread title, in any other context, could have been terribly misunderstood but that's the beauty of astrology, isn't it? I'm a cancer sun/moon/mercury in the 10th house and frequently experience, um, "conflicting" feelings about how I should be versus who I actually am! Thank god for that...