Search results

1. L

I am being crushed - Pluto/Saturn

I wasn't sure where to post this. It focus's more on transits but at the same time it's specific to a chart reading. I'm trying to understand what's happening at the moment, I have T Saturn opposite Moon which is sending my emotional state into a wreck, I feel repressed/disconnected from myself...
  2. L

Saturn T 7th House - Isolation?

In the past two years I have entered into a period of extreme isolation. I continue to go to work but I have no social life and no real desire to form one (at this time). Prior to this period I was living a very different life overseas where I worked with a lot of different people, had a...
  3. L

Dreams and Reality

I believe I am undergoing an internal conflict where my dreams or perception of the future is coming up against the hard wall of reality. I personally feel divided on how I see myself in relation to my path in life, one part of me feels ambitious and bold, a dreamer and explorer that seeks...
  4. L

Pursuing Higher Education?

Not to repeat a similar thread in this section regarding the same topic, i just didn't want to hi-jack that thread with my own questions. The issue of formal higher education has suddenly become a focal point in my life, certain people I've met in recent years have most definitely attributed to...
  5. L

Transit Pluto Opposite Sun

I have focused a great deal on Natal Astrology for almost all of my understanding about astrology, but I've paid little attention to transits.. but with what's currently happening in my life right now i'm forced to look at the transits because I feel I am getting absolutely destroyed. So the...
  6. L

The 2nd House Cancer

I recently went through a very tough financial situation whereby i found myself completely broke, it's common for me to save a substantial amount of money and then spend it gradually on something like travelling. But this was the first time i found myself totally broke, and it spun my emotions...
  7. L

Balsamic Moon Phase

I was born under a Natal Balsamic Moon phase, and recently my Progressed Moon has just entered into the Balsamic phase. What i find particularly interesting is on September 21, 2014 i left Europe after living there for two years and returned back to Australia.. when i check the degree for this...
  8. L

Finding responsibility in life?

I need some help interpreting my chart verse where i currently am in life. In one word i feel 'stretched'.. i feel like im in the twilight zone. If i could describe this sensation, it feels like im caught between two worlds.. i can't go back but i don't know how to go forward, some kind of...
  9. L

Kite Configuration?

I want to understand this properly once and for all. I've read a lot of different information regarding my Kite configuration.. but it would be very helpful to hear it on a more personal basis. I have this feeling, The sign of Capricorn and Saturn.. and all the qualities associated with them...
  10. L

Lost all interest in learning?

I've been going through something bizarre for the last year, where i have effectively lost all interest in 'learning'. I use to teach myself everything, i taught myself how to code html, visual basic and create 3D modelling and mapping when i was 15. I also read hundreds of articles on...
  11. L

Masculine/Feminine Polarity? Cancer/Capricorn

Masculine/Feminine Polarity? Capricorn/Cancer Hello all :) I'm trying to understand the polarity between the mother/father or child/parent archetypes within my natal chart. As i understand it Cancer commonly represents the mother archetype and Capricorn the father. I have forever been in...
  12. L

Determining Sun Sign Decan?

This is just a general question on decan's that im hoping to clear up quickly. My Sun sits at 9'59" in Cancer.. Should i be taking into account both the Double Cancer and Scorpio decan descriptions? Im trying to learn a little more depth about my Sun sign and well.. it sits right on the cusp of...
  13. L

All or Nothing mentality?

Im curious what might suggest this in a natal chart; the drive for perfectionism or extravagance. It has to be perfect or impressive in some way.. ordinary is not good enough, in fact if ordinary is the only option you would rather take the 'nothing' approach and give up. You deal in extremes...
  14. L

Lost all patience?

I would be interested to know what might be a contributing factor in my almost complete loss of patience. I use to be very calm and relaxed, now i find myself been very agressive and argumentative, especially towards people who impose their will on me.. i've just lost all patience when it comes...
  15. L

Cancer Sun

So obviously my Sun is in Cancer.. but this is one sign that i've had alot of trouble acknowledging any redeeming qualities especially as a male. Granted my sun conjuncts chiron and is in opposition to multiple planetary heavyweights i just can't seem to identify with the sensitive/nurturing...
  16. L

Saturn/Pluto and Discipline?

In regards to the conjunction of Pluto and Saturn either in a Natal Chart or Transiting, do you believe that it takes discipline to the extreme in the areas of life that's dictated by the house? Saturn is transiting Pluto in my 6th House of Scorpio, making a conjunction. Pluto is transiting...
  17. L

Progressed SUN

There is so little information that seems to be available on progressions; im quite interested in my progressed sun as it is now currently 3 degree's into Leo and almost exactly conjunct Venus. Should i read up on Sun in Leo for an idea of the change in personality characteristics i can expect...
  18. L

Wide orb for Sqaure's?

I started looking a bit closer at my chart, because i felt like some aspects weren't adding up or at least were having little to no effect in my life. What struck my curiosity is my Venus Square Pluto. I've just been going blindly off the default settings for astro.com but i noticed that...
  19. L

Starting from Scratch?

I need to understand whats going on here. I feel as though my entire identity structure is collapsing, there seems to be an 'old life' and a 'new life' and i am somewhere in-between.. I've drifted from old friends, i feel little to no attachment to family or home, nothing brings me a sense of...
  20. L

First House - Obsession with apperance.

I have a stellium of personal planets in my first house of Gemini (Mercury,Jupiter and Moon). And in my opinion i have an unhealthy obsession with my appearance, my entire self-esteem seems to be founded on how i see myself. - There are no hard aspects to this conjunction at all, the only aspect...