Search results

1. H

Lost home and financial issues

Hello all, life has been very unpredictable. Several sudden events leading to a messy divorce, loss of home and huge financial losses. Just when I thought life had settled down, everything was destroyed and at the age of 50+, I find myself in this situation. Can someone please take a look at my...
  2. H

do effects of planetary placements change over life?

Hello, do the effects of planets in one's horoscope reduce or change as the person ages? In other words, is it possible that if a person has experienced a lot of bad or good effects of a certain placement, their karma balance is done and they no longer experience the good or bad effects in this...
  3. H

April transits

There seems to be a lot of excitement about the upcoming planetary transits in April 2022. A lot of youtube videos out there saying how this is going to be great and will improve things for many people. Is that true or is the world just holding onto any small hope they can given that the past...
  4. H

Mental stress and financials

Hello, Could someone please read my chart? DOB 20 Nov 1970, 4:54 AM, Dombivali, Maharashtra, India. I am going through a bad phase in life - divorce after 21 years of marriage, too much mental stress, financial issues. Several astrologers have said that I do not have a happy married life in...
  5. H

Too much negative in chart, what good things if any are there?

Hello, I am going through a bad phase in life - divorce after 21 years of marriage, too much mental stress, financial issues. Several astrologers have said that I do not have a happy married life in my horoscope at all and so I am going to have to be alone all my life. My married life was...
  6. H

unending stress - is there any relief?

Hello, I joined this forum just now. Glad to be hear to learn and also get some answers. I have attached my lagna chart, navamasa and vimshottari dasa. I am extremely stressed - marriage of 20+ years breaking up. I am not asking about the fate of this marriage but asking if my chart shows any...