Search results

1. F

These are supposed to be the best months for my career but...

I recently experienced a lot of setbacks in my career. It has been a real rollercoaster, like 1 huge step forward and then 3 steps back... Everything seems terrible, but then a dream come true happens out of the blue...then it falls apart dramatically again . I wonder if there is something in my...
  2. F

Transits affecting professional change ?

Hello, What would be your interpretation of the following transits? These are some of the transits I have until about 2023. At the present, there is a lot going on professionally (a potential career change, wondering whether I should take the leap). Chiron conjunct Midheaven Uranus in the X...
  3. F

pluto at 18 degrees

Hello, What are your opinions on Pluto in scorpio at 18degrees, 4th house? The combination of pluto and 18 degrees is kind of offputting, even though I'm don't believe in anaretic degrees/sabian symbols much. [please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is...
  4. F

Please read my chart, I feel very strongly about something

Post deleted Please delete my post, thank you.
  5. F

draconic chart

What are your views on the draconic chart? Is it of use? I've heard some people can identify with more than the natal chart. Thank you!
  6. F

NN at 29 '

Hello, What would be your interpretation of a NN in Capricorn, house 6 at 29 degrees? Many thanks!
  7. F

Capricorn and the sixth house

What would be your interpretation of: Saturn in Capricorn in house 6 Neptune in Capricorn in house 6 Uranus in Capricorn in house 6 NN in Capricorn in house 6 I pretty much fear and dislike the sixth house (I'm a sag, leo rising, sun in 5th house) and I'm also not fond of the sign...
  8. F

House positions/placidus

Hello, What is the difference between the planetary positions in houses and the house positions (placidus)? Is the latter more or equally important ? Thank you :)
  9. F

It's my birthday

...And I feel a bit lost in my life. Would anyone provide some insight by reading my chart? Thank you.
  10. F

Please read my chart, thank you

P.S: What do you think of my NN in Capricorn, in house 6, 29 degrees? (On some websites, it comes out Aquarius as NN).
  11. F

Opinions about my natal chart :)

Message deleted