Search results

1. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Thank you very much for your answer 🙏
  2. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Thanks Creativei for such an extensive report , I just have to wait and see 🙈 wish You all the best 😊
  3. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Hey Creativei , You are really kind person and Thank You for answering me 😊 Health wise still not the best but slowly it's geting better. At what age could I meet my future spouse and I did not understand is she going to be a foreigner or from my own country (my own city)? And what type of...
  4. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Hey everybody , I hope that it's not a problem to ask two more questions 1.Can you tell me what can I expect in my love life , something about my future girl , is she maybe a foreigner because of Rahu aspect on Venus ? 2.is it better for me to stay in my country or to go abroad ? If You...
  5. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Virinchi ,Thank You for your answer. What kind of a hint about future ? And can You tell me what health problems are possible ? And what do you mean loss of position , due to what ?
  6. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Thank You for quick answer , God bless 🙏
  7. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Creativei please help 🙏🏻 I forgot to ask , Since the beginning of December 2020 I have panic attacks, I am nervous on a daily basis, anxious, I sleep very badly, is it all because of Saturn transit and the aspect on the Moon in 3 house or because of Ketu transit and also the aspect on the Moon...
  8. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Thank You . 🙏🏻
  9. T

Ketu mahadasha results

For now i only have losses and no gains for past 3 years.. As far as carrer is concerned I'm intersted in investing in stocks , maybe trading .. Is parivartan yoga (dhana yoga) between Saturn and Mars a good one for stocks ? Thank You so much for answering me and God bless you. 🙏🏻
  10. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Thank You very much for your response. Can i ask you how tranist of Saturn in 2nd house will be better if first phase of Sade sati starts (12th from moon) and Saturn is giving zero points in transit to my 2nd house by looking ashtakavarga table ? So no possibility for job this year ? Can I ask...
  11. T

Ketu mahadasha results

Hello everyone , can You please help me by telling me what can I expect in the rest of my Ketu mahadasha wich started in March 2019 ? I'm jobless for three years now..it's hard.. Date of birth : 29.12.1984. Time of birth : 9:15 am Place : Varaždin (Croatia) Gender : male Capricorn ascendent...