Search results

1. devilmaycare

transit saturn in 8th house

Thank you for your shared experience now I know everyone had difficulties during this transit. Also thank you for sharing your insight. North node transiting 12th house means I should go more with the flow and focus more on the journey than the results. It's asking me to rest and take it to slow...
  2. devilmaycare

what my current transits mean?

I am currently experiencing Saturn transiting 8th house, transit Saturn square natal mars, north node, and Lilith transiting 12th house. What do they all mean? Here is my chart https://www.hizliresim.com/r5g4h1a
  3. devilmaycare

Saturn Transits natal 8th House - Intimacy issues

I have been experiencing Saturn transiting the 8th house for 2 years. I lost most of my fish last year. I had lots of trouble getting help and as far as I know, Saturn in the 8th house limits the support you get from others. I had lots of responsibilities that are still a burden to me. I also...
  4. devilmaycare

transit saturn in 8th house

Hello! My saturn is currently transiting in 8th house and its conjunct my natal neptune and square my taurus mars in 11th house. Does anyone have thoughts about this? Saturn is also getting closer to make a conjunct with my natal mercury. Lilith transiting in my 12th house. North node transit...
  5. devilmaycare

Abuse in solar return

Thanks for your reply. My mother and I have a distant relationship and she controls her emotions well so we do not have a problem. I actually get in trouble when I rebel and my dad wants to have control over my actions I guess? That makes me rebel more because I hate to be controlled. I may go...
  6. devilmaycare

Crazy men in woman's chart

Mars square neptune here. Mars-neptune aspects (especially harsh) can attract unreliable, alcholic, delusional men. I have it but I didn't experience something huge about it.
  7. devilmaycare

Childhood abuse?

Sun or moon being severely damaged. (Ex: Sun conjunct pluto opposite saturn, sun conjunct mars square pluto, moon conjunct pluto square mars). I would say malefic planets (Mars, Saturn Pluto) making bad aspects with each other. I read somewhere that nessus in 4th house is an aspect for childhood...
  8. devilmaycare

Pluto, The Moon and the Devouring Mother Archetype

I have moon square pluto (in Pisces) and I think it is true for me for both of my parents. (since the moon symbolizes the home environment) They are controlling and have destructive ways of showing their love (hurting, trying to control, stalking, trust issues, obsessive tendencies) they used to...
  9. devilmaycare

polemical women, stalkers and malicious..

I have seen this in a man who had venus opposite pluto. (square can also mean that) I also heard moon opposite or square to pluto in a man's chart can mean he attracts obsessive women. Lilith in 1st house, pluto in 7th house, moon in 8th house or Scorpio can also attract stalkerish women I think.
  10. devilmaycare

Abuse in solar return

I’m unfortunately 17 and my mother didn’t care the first time so if it happens again I may not have the courage to ask her. Here is my solar and natal. It occurs because of me not having enough high grades so if you see anything good or bad related to school that will help too. I stay out of...
  11. devilmaycare

Abuse in solar return

Hi! So in my 2020 there was Mars in 8th house and I was beaten by my dad for the first time. For year 2022, I do have moon square pluto, Mars and Venus conjunct pluto, pluto square both ascendant and mc. I’m just afraid can someone please tell if these indicate abuse. Also my pluto is transiting...
  12. devilmaycare

Will I have a bad fame in the future?

Sorry. Just found out my birth time is different. Here it is. I would rather be not known than have a bad fame:( https://i.hizliresim.com/r78WpZ.png
  13. devilmaycare

Will I have a bad fame in the future?

How will my career be like? Will I be known? [wrong birth time, correct chart later in the thread - Moderator] https://i.hizliresim.com/Obaykg.png
  14. devilmaycare

Solar return and how my relationships with friends will be like in the next year

Im a 16 year old high school student and this year I had a lot of troubled relationships with my friends and the community around me. https://i.hizliresim.com/4TxnWo.png Lilith and Chiron is transitting my 11th house together right now. https://i.hizliresim.com/4mK3od.png I am...
  15. devilmaycare

Venus retro experiences ?

You are likely to have more than one marriages. It is connected to your past life. In your past life you were in love with a specific person. In this lifetime the last person you marry will be that lover from your past life
  16. devilmaycare

Chiron conjunct nessus aspect indicates rape?

I have Nessus conjunct chiron in Capricorn 8th house. I read some articles about Nessus in 8th house and it says it’s the placement of individuals who have survived rape. Chiron also means pain connected to 8th house issues... sexual activites, death... What are some of the expectations of this...
  17. devilmaycare

read my chart please!

I will pay attention to it. Thanks.
  18. devilmaycare

read my chart please!

Thanks for your reply yes I did get anxious when nobody seemed to care it is good to know someone does!
  19. devilmaycare

Solar return in the year of University exam. Will I enter the University I want?

I have 4th house dominant in a solar return? What does it mean For the year 2020 I have Venus Pluto mars in Capricorn and they are all conjunct. Mercury and Saturn is also there in the sign of aquarius. What does it all Mean? If we’re talking about university I suppose I should look at the...
  20. devilmaycare

Stellium?

Yes you have 3 planets in 5th house it makes a stellium. As far as I know Uranus or sun in 9th makes 2nd marriages