Search results

1. UranusRising

Astrology focused or based Dating site?

Hi guys, hows it doing!? Q: ) I would like to know if theres such Websites , where you can find your other half, love of your life, using Astrology. not a little bit, but a good percent % astrology base Dating website or smartphone app thank you in advance! i dont know why anyone hasnt already...
  2. UranusRising

Career and vocation Help Appreciated. Q: )

AH, and thank you very much for all the help so far.
  3. UranusRising

the part where you say some Psychic qualities... they arent developed right? one needs to Make some exercises to try to get those qualities to work. i would love to talk with people from "the otherside" but until now, i just saw a pretty far far away point in the sky moving in a so fast speed...
  4. UranusRising

Ah, regarding being a entrepreneur person, im rather a intrapreneurialthan THAN A Entrepreneur person. if im the focus of all attention, i loose crativity and get messy. if im behind the chief, or better said AT the LEFT HAND OF GOD eheheh i would work perfectly. I also have this WEIRD thing...
  5. UranusRising

I also try to put Meaning and knowledge to peoples lives . i mean, when i noticed thata friend or anyone else needs a boost and needs an evolution, i make sure to give my best to bring some interesting topics or even help the person with their problems... BUT if the person in question is the...
  6. UranusRising

hI MAN, so far, the first 2 things that poped up in my when i was a teenager, age 14, 15 or 16 are : Music And most recently, Psychology. but i was researching and researching and marketing and propaganda also fits. i added language teacher too. and at a lesser extent, detective. and...
  7. UranusRising

Q: ) Could you be so kind and please, Read My Chart ?

But Investigation... sounds really NICE. i love those tv series like criminal minds, csi, and the likes.
  8. UranusRising

Hmmm, dealing with COUnting, money and such things arent my strong point at ALL. after 30 years old i got a bit better with it but logical reasoning isnt my strong point. i would say its my weak point. mathmatics to be more precise. so, this option(unless its hidden inside another activity) i...
  9. UranusRising

I forgot to add the chart.
  10. UranusRising

Hello girls and guys. How are you?!?! Im struggling to try to see mor clearly my vocational and career abilities, as well (of course) as decide which one(or ones) to follow. My parents raised my protecting me TOO much i believe and while trying to show, put me in the best direction...
  11. UranusRising

Thank you vista.you nailed it with the travel and high education. Im feeling a bit outdated. i mean OUTDATED . ahahaha and im planning on doing some courses and choosing another carreer. my parents are Sagitarius (mother) and aries father. ahahahah they keep pushing me, but clearly in the wrong...
  12. UranusRising

if the nurse on the nursery approximated it, i dont know, but thats the official info on the birth certificate. Q: ) i guess you are just checking if i know or not my correct time of birth right? the answer is Yes. Q: ) and thank you for coming by to help me.
  13. UranusRising

Hi girls and guys. how are you?? I would like to have some different points of view on my natal chart. im learning, reflecting, trying to philosophising with astrology, psychology, and as much infos from whatever sources i could gather (esoteric, natural etc) but its a bit hard for me to see the...
  14. UranusRising

The ABC of the planets

Im learning a LOT with this forum, its a bit, tad bit more difficult cause ill need to pic an english/portuguese dictionary cause there are too many new or UNHEARD words in english that ALTHOUGH i know what it means in the context, i still need the exact meaning to understand the whole sentence...
  15. UranusRising

HI from a Non Astrologer.

Hi guys.. i didnt forget the thread here. ill post and answer you all, but i have been through some (at least) hard to diggest Times . Recently, after inquiring my Sister about a possibly adoption, i was "granted" with the truth. I AM Adopted. so, im still diggng it and i need to check if the...
  16. UranusRising

<p> </p> <p> </p> <p>Awrsome post. Thanks man. I guess taurus isnt at home in the 7th house with mars there.</p> Q: (
  17. UranusRising

Hahahahah you caught me Im pretty careful with most of things, but i was UNAWARE(althought i had a suspicious that it could happen. ) that with TOO little information could end up in a TOO Much discovering. AHAHAHAHAH Thats the GOODS Of maths. ahahahah an area where im still CRAWLING. ill...
  18. UranusRising

Let me check... i have two fixed signs on my IC and MC, one fixed sign in my AC and onother fixed sign in my DC. Q: p theres no Planet in my 3rd house only the sign of capricorn. but, "empty" so to speak. this is another topic i would like to get more info. i have 3 "empty" houses in my chart...
  19. UranusRising

BY the Way Zarathu, i loved your homepage. it matches in some points with my way to understand things. (and that way is pretty weird. not saying you explain things in a weird way, but you explain then in a way thats easy for me to get it. and after my 2 years in germany, i got a little bit more...
  20. UranusRising

top class. i DO Those analogies a LOT, but im affraid you guys will either not understand or it will be too xxx for the forum. ill try to keep the analogies in a regular way. but that of yours was typical "me" HAHAHAHAH Awesome One JA. can we play a little and interesting game here while...