Search results

1. Sandra0406

Sleep Paralysis

hm.. nobody passed on...I felt somehow that it was a "he"it was very thin as a skeleton...I wonder why I caught him,(usually before I had no courage to do anything,in fact I could not do anything,but this time I could) he was very,very scared,in panic, when I caught him...strangely :andy: just...
  2. Sandra0406

Astro Music

http://www.jukebo.com/david-lanz/music-clip,wings-to-altair,qprklu.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E5TSvNu0Ek I recommend "Return to Altair Suite" in Album "Spirit Romance" David Lanz&Gary Stroutsos
  3. Sandra0406

How To Overcome A Bad Natal Chart

This is completely true!!!Everyone has good and bad aspects in their charts,not only to look what is bad, you should find a balance...Don't blame the position of the planets for what happens in your life,think positively change the course of thinking,do what you love to do, fill your life with...
  4. Sandra0406

The Dark love of Scorpio

My Dad has Scorpio Sun also:w00t:...hm....More and more I realize how we have similarities... it is not accidental that we met...
  5. Sandra0406

Soul and spirit astrology

Thanks, you gave me the idea to explore this!!!
  6. Sandra0406

The Dark love of Scorpio

Super, and I hope you still are experiencing this!:wink:
  7. Sandra0406

The Dark love of Scorpio

That do not exist...someone always calculate,unfortunately...
  8. Sandra0406

The Dark love of Scorpio

You're a dreamer...
  9. Sandra0406

The Dark love of Scorpio

Yes, indeed!!!:w00t:
  10. Sandra0406

The Dark love of Scorpio

I agree!!!
  11. Sandra0406

Rising signs/eyebrows & eye shapes?

My Rising sign is Libra,Pluto is on the Asc,Moon in Cancer...
  12. Sandra0406

Beginner Books on Astrology?

You're welcome!!!:wink:
  13. Sandra0406

Beginner Books on Astrology?

Books you can download from the net... http://www.ebookee.net/Astrology-for-Beginners-An-Easy-Guide-to-Understanding-Interpreting-Your-Chart_1883016.html...
  14. Sandra0406

What house system should I be using?

Whole Signs system is easier to use because you do not have to think that in some house are 2 or 3 signs, whether the planet in some house is in a different sign than to the cusp of the house and so on.But how to find the logic,this is very difficult,you have to find what suits you the most,and...
  15. Sandra0406

What house system should I be using?

I used Placidus before, but then I saw that many are recommended Koch...Now I switched to Whole Signs,which shows a much different picture than the previous two...Astrologers say the essence is always the same, no matter which system is chosen...Personally, this is confusing, because I thought...
  16. Sandra0406

Debilitated Saturn

Oh, that's good news,I thought it would take much longer...I will handle that...:biggrin:
  17. Sandra0406

Debilitated Saturn

Thanks a lot!!!Yes,you're right...When will it end up that Saturn's transit through the ASC?
  18. Sandra0406

Did you dream about your children before you had them?

I don't have prophetic dreams,but I recently dreamed that I hold some boy about five years old...I think it wasn't my child, but I really loved him,like he was mine...He was in some danger,and I took him to some house,in order to protect him.In front of the house I saw his father,I felt great...
  19. Sandra0406

Eternal love :)

Thanks a lot!!! :smile: