Search results

1. Niflhel

Moon Ascendant?

I think you misread my post. Yes the Moon changes roughly every 2.5 days. As does the Sun by the month. But the Ascendant is based off the timing of Sunrise. I'm looking for Moonrise.
  2. Niflhel

Moon Ascendant?

How would one go about finding their Ascendant based off the Moon instead of the Sun? Though I'm actually just looking for how often would it change zodiac signs? Like how the normal Ascendant is roughly every 2 hours.
  3. Niflhel

Where to find analysis for Bazi chart

Chinesefortunecalendar.com is full of explanations. Just don't use the calculators there. They've been inaccurate I've noticed. Better off just using an app like lasotuvi BaZi calculate. Or register to use the BaZi plotter on Joey Yap's site. Note: In most cases you will need to subtract 1...
  4. Niflhel

Playlist of the Week(music)

Loki God of Fire - Manowar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvSKdCipQ50 The son of giants Walks across the sky To the gods a friend Fathered beast and men As a falcon he did fly Far across the sky To take back the hammer Of Thor his friend He lives between the worlds The world of gods and men...
  5. Niflhel

Only Great Minds Can Read This!

6. Niflhel

Playlist of the Week(music)

Hand of Doom - Manowar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkGtDi6J8FE Hands of doom are reaching out to crush all infidels who stray Time to know the pain, no time to run within And these hands you see before you will end the light of day Your ashes will be cast into the wind Your blood's upon the...
  7. Niflhel

religious talk

Can you repeat that not in "yoda" speech? Like in normal english.
  8. Niflhel

Name of the song?

There has been a song in my head that I can't remember the name of nor who sings it. I can't even remember the lyrics. Just the beginning of the guitar playing. Its slow, I think its electric, could be acoustic. Has sort of a western, ghost town feel to it. Then a electric guitar is heard in the...
  9. Niflhel

Only Great Minds Can Read This!

01001001 00100000 01101000 01110110 01100001 01100101 00100000 01101110 01100001 00100000 01010001 01001001 00100000 01100110 01101111 00100000 00110001 00110000 00110111 00100000 01100100 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110100 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101001 00100000 01110011 01111001...
  10. Niflhel

Scientology, not that far-fetched?

Try to be open-minded bout this, instead of "rabble, rabble, rabble". Some quotes from a previous topic. I know what Scientologists believe, I know that alot of people view it as one big scam. But I could seem some possible truth in it. To go into Astrology for a moment, that sounds a bit...
  11. Niflhel

A plain, straight out answer

Then you answered my question on what my true element would be. Which is Water. And you've answered my second question. Somewhat. Well I wanted to know an exact sign, but I did some reading on the nodes, striving towards my soul mission in life, is good enough. My north node is Aquarius btw...
  12. Niflhel

A plain, straight out answer

Thats all I ask. I don't care if you do not believe that one has a true element, I do. I do not care if you think it is unimportant, I think it is. All I want to know is what is my true element. I am completely obssessed with finding the answer. Those who tell me that I will find it out for...
  13. Niflhel

Hello astrology, goodbye mbti

Well I know I said I was giving up astrology but I'm back. I tried going with the mbti types for a while. And well I basically got to the point of being driven mad by it. I was (still) obssessed with whether I am INFP or INTP. I'm fed up with it and find it better and easier just to say I'm a...
  14. Niflhel

Career question

Edit: On second thought I don't really want to know. I am good with marketing well at least in the virtual sense with WoW. But I'm going to study for a career in it. Now that I know, astrology is just holding me back. While I'll still remember the knowledge I have gained, I'm not going to go any...
  15. Niflhel

Career question

So one option in that field could be marketing? Sorry for the noob question but what exactly do you mean by Grand Earth? Does that mean Earth could be considered my true element? I heard from someone that your true element is whatever element you have in your chart the most, course they could...
  16. Niflhel

Dragons in Chinese Astrology

Not the answer I was looking for. I was talking in general, not going into depth with it.
  17. Niflhel

Violent Signs?

Your dead on for Cancer. Don't know why were not put as violent signs. Push us far enough and we go from the nicest people in the world, to the people you'd be running from.
  18. Niflhel

Dragons in Chinese Astrology

I'm not saying all Dragons are like this, so no offense to any Dragons on the site. Its just I was wondering if anyway has had the same experiences as I have with people born in the year of the Dragon. From my friends, relatives, or people I just know, I've noticed that the ones that are...
  19. Niflhel

Career question

The link in my sig has a better chart of mine to look at.
  20. Niflhel

DEATH. 8th house in cancer??

Yes we do freak people out sometimes as we Scorpio Rising are death in the flesh. (thats a joke) After reading about the houses and planets, I'm going to guess your death be drowning. At least your not hit by a semi.