Search results

1. R

If you use triplicity rulers

Question about triplicity rulers! Hi all, I am new to using triplicity rulers and have some questions: 1. There are different systems - which one have you found to be the most accurate for natal analysis according to your personal experience? 2. From what I've read (classical astrology...
  2. R

Do you have any natal planets combust?

I've been analyzing other people's charts, and some of them have planets that are combust. However, it appears (to me anyway) that their combust planets perform just fine in real life (for example, this one person who has Jupiter exalted but combust still has lots lof luck in life). I don't have...
  3. R

Sever that emotional bond

Done deal. Thanks guys...I don't even know what to say...
  4. R

How do I know when a relationship lesson is over?

Someone once told me that sometimes people enter your life to teach you lessons, or for you to teach them lessons, or more commonly both people learn lessons from each other. My question is this: How can I tell when the lessons are finished and it's time to move on? What signs do I look for...
  5. R

Life's Work: Sun or North Node

I am confused about something: If I want to know what my life's work is, meaning what I am here on Earth to do, should I look at my Sun or my North Node? I don't mean what my karmic lessons are as represented by Saturn, or what my career should be as represented by the Midheaven, but...
  6. R

Sales Astrology 2

Hi, when I look at anyone's chart, which planets, houses, aspects would tell me that a candidate has the potential to effortlessly become a top salesman/saleswoman for the company? What areas do I look at that would indicate a general God-given sales talent? (note: this is a different question...
  7. R

Sales Astrology? Men, women, youth, etc.

Hi All, I'm looking at a chart that has Sun square Midheaven and Moon trine Midheaven, and the native's job function is sales. Goal: I am looking to immediately identify what type of prospects, particularly either men or women, this person should focus her sales effort on that will get her the...
  8. R

Working late at night

I am curious, do you find yourself being able to think more clearly or getting more ideas late at night? Some of my friends have told me that they like to work past midnight because that's when they can really focus or get creative at solving problems, but I've heard doctors say that graveyard...
  9. R

Question for spiritually advanced people

Hi, I took a 12-year break from God so can't remember how I used to do it, but my question is this: I have a question and asked God for an answer, but I haven't received a clear answer yet. So I'm not sure what to do. I've read that one should never "want" an answer, and that one should just...
  10. R

Death Transit?

Can someone tell me what transits would indicate a possibility of death for a native? My assumption would be a malefic transiting over 8th house, but I could be wrong, so which planets and houses to consider? And should I consider aspects as well? Other techniques? Please do NOT consider this...
  11. R

Refuse your "lessons"

Have you ever thought of this or tried this: Let's say you know what lessons you are here to learn by looking at your birth chart or just by living life (because the same "lessons" usually keep appearing). Have you ever thought of the idea that you have the right to say NO to any "lessons" you...
  12. R

I want what i want and i want it now!

I have a hard time with the concept of delayed gratification even though it's believed that this trait can make a person much more successful (and wealthy) in life than he/she otherwise would be. My problem is this: People delay gratification becasue they believe that by sacrificing immediate...
  13. R

High degree and void of course planets

I noticed I have an outer planet at 27 Degree. I wonder if it's possibly void of course. And if it is void of course, what's the implication of having a planet void on your natal chart? - especially if this planet happens to rule one of the important houses in your chart.
  14. R

Protection from the Heavens

What's the natal indication that a native will receive strong protection and support from the Heavens? Sun trine Jupiter? Strong Jupiter or Venus anywhere? Part of Fortune fortunate? Well aspected Sun? Fortunate 11th house? What houses, planets, and aspects to examine? Thanks [poster didn't...
  15. R

Secret enemy ruler in the 7th house

If one has ruler of 12th house in the 7th house, does that mean: 1. One's open enemies and secret enemies are usually the same people? 2. One's secret enemies are usually women? 3. One's business partner or significant other tend to become one's secret enemies? 4. One's clients or consultants...
  16. R

How to weaken a strong planet?

How to weaken a malefic that's not supposed to be strong? For example, I do not want a strong dignified 12th house ruler (because I heard this is not good according to certain branches of astrological beliefs). How do I weaken it? I know a solution is out there because there is a solution...
  17. R

How to conqure laziness, procrastination, and no motivation?

What are some methods you have for conquring laziness, procrastination, and no motivation? I came up with a few methods, but none worked so far...and telling one's self to "stop procrastination and start working" does NOT work, either, because I've been telling myself that unsuccessfully for...
  18. R

Moon phases and new relationships

I am new to observing moon phases. From your own experience, do you find that new relationships tend to work out better or have more energy to work out in the long run for both people if the time they first meet is between new and full moon? I myself haven't been observing this for long...
  19. R

Refuse to be the victim of the planets

I am very sensitive to planetary influences probably more so than others (just the way I was born). For example, when t Mars squared my natal Mars (I did not know it at the time), I was very angry for no reason, and I also get incredibly irritated by certain eclipses. But I do not want to be a...
  20. R

Applying or seperating as we age

I just read that some astrologers, when doing natal chart analysis, also take into consideration whether a particular good or bad aspect is applying or seperating. For example, an article I read said that if a natal aspect is seperating, the influence will be less and less as one gets older...