Search results

1. S

Icc t20 2021

Pakistan v Australia 2nd Semi Final 11 November 2021 Babar Azam v Aaron Finch Prediction ? Toss could be vital again.
  2. S

Uefa Nations League Semi-final

Spain has vastly inexperienced team tonight. On top of it Match is happening in Milan. Italy has not lost a competitive match at home since 8th September 1999. That is 22 years. It does not require any astrological calculation. Italy are clear winners tonight against Spain.
  3. S

Uefa Nations League Semi-final

I think there are two factors which we need to look into. Giorgio Chiellini’s stars are on the rise. Recently he has won 2 big battles despite being under dog. 1) Euro Final v England 2) Champions league match v Chelsea ( he only played for last crucial 10 minutes only). Given the pattern...
  4. S

Using astrology, who will in the UEFA Euro 2020?

[very goood analysis ;) QUOTE=zarya;1117403]This is my full prediction of the match: Italy England moon opposite saturn R1 and R7, also R4 and R10 conjunct strongly suggesting a tie game. Ascendant stands better at the beginning and the end of regular time. Fortuna going to conjunct pluto...
  5. S

Using astrology, who will in the UEFA Euro 2020?

Mancini’s lucky stars have improved recently, but Harry Kane and Southgate also have strong signs. Looks to be a close game. Italy might edge it on penalties.
  6. S

Juventus Vs. Real Madrid

But what If Juventus does a comeback and win 4-1 or 5-2 in return leg on wednesday.
  7. S

Juventus Vs. Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo had another idea
  8. S

Juventus Vs. Real Madrid

During last year’s Champions League Final My prediction was Juventus to win and indication was good. What happened at half time was unexpected. Bonnucci and Dani Alves has big fight and Dybala was also involved. You can see that both Bonnuci and Alves are no Longer part of Juventus...
  9. S

Juventus Vs. Real Madrid

Juventus will win 3-1 at home 2-1 loss away. Aggregate 4-3 Juve win.
  10. S

Juventus vs Real Madrid CL final

Dybala will score the winner, Ronaldo will give Madrid early lead but in 2nd half Higuain will equalize and Dybala to win it, mught get a 3rd goal too 3-1 Juventus
  11. S

Exactly!!!
  12. S

Oh so you want Me to prove it in Astrology. Here we go again. Dybala wears number 21 and it is 21 years since Juventus won the European Cup. He will score the winner to make it 2-1 for Jventus. I predicted 3-1 cuz in injury time Juve might get a lucky goal but the game will be sealed 2-1 curtosy...
  13. S

Sure why not 👍
  14. S

https://youtu.be/gZqhFU8h3vQ There is only one champion i see and that is Juventus sorry folks.
  15. S

https://youtu.be/di_ZVg1U_9g Watch my absolute accurate prediction in Champions league semi finals which I did 1 week before the semi finals.
  16. S

Juventus is a team composed of Brazilian full backs Sandro and Dani Alves who are threatening to tear opposition apart, on top of it they have the best defense in BBC combined with Argentinian forwards and Aryan Midfield of Pjanic and Khedira and fighting attitude of Mandzukic. They destroyed...
  17. S

Back in Euro 2016 Final, most astrologers joined the French bandwagon only to realize that Their stars betrayed them. Wait and watch out till Juventus proves all of you wrong
  18. S

How can astrology tell the course of match. Real Madrid is an attack minded team and they will attack from the start while Juventus will hit on the counter. It will not be a cagey match. Juventus to win 3-1