Search results

1. A

Am I having twins

Omg I am such a dope, you are right I put in the wrong year :surprised: I re drew the chart, with same date and time of when the question was asked but with the correct year of 2019. So sorry for the error guys.
  2. A

Am I having twins

UPDATE- it’s not twins, just one single baby.
  3. A

Am I having twins

Hi Tikana, Can you please explain what in the chart indicates a singleton? I was thinking it looked quite favourable for twins but would be interested in knowing what I’m missing? Thanks!
  4. A

Am I having twins

Thanks guys. I will definitely update when I find out!
  5. A

Am I having twins

updated as requested.
  6. A

Am I having twins

Currently expecting and my question was "am i having twins". I wont find out for a couple weeks yet and am getting impatient so wondering if someone could look at this horary for me and give me some insight. Please and Thanks!
  7. A

Twins

Anyone willing to look at a chart for me and advise if twins are a probability?
  8. A

Twins

Sun, mercury, mars in 4th house Pisces and moon and Rahu in 8th house of cancer.
  9. A

Twins

What kinds of things in a natal chart indicate that a woman will give birth to twins? Thanks!
  10. A

Purchasing a lot

Anyone have any insight on this?? Help would be appreciated. :)
  11. A

Purchasing a lot

Hello all, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please interpret the attached chart for me! I have been so impressed with the feedback that I have gotten in the past for other horary charts I have posted. All the info given to me has been so accurate up to date, that I have to ask...
  12. A

new online venture

haha, this business has been a complete failure. Just thought I would post an update! I havent made a single sale but it's my fault because I never fully committed myself to it!
  13. A

going back to school?

Update - I got into the program, I start in May!!
  14. A

going back to school?

So just a quick update...I was called in for pre admission testing and passed all the tests. I also had a quick meeting with admissions. That is where things stand for now. I have been told that they will be notifying people of acceptance the 2nd week of February so fingers crossed!!!
  15. A

when will my inlaws start treating me with respect

This problem has been going on for almost 10 years, so I have pretty much tried everything. I guess I should get the point by now but my heart wont listen. I just want to be accepted by them fully and no matter how much I tell myself that I dont need people like this in my life its hard to let...
  16. A

Ernesto, I dont think I am capable of treating them badly no matter how much I want to. I always treat people how I would like to be treated.
  17. A

My inlaws keep effing with me

My inlaws treat me like I dont matter. They act like my opinions and views mean nothing and that I dont know anything. They are constantly undermining me when it comes to my kids as well. They treat their other daughter in law 100 times better and she is pretty much the boss of the family. Are...
  18. A

My inlaws treat me like I dont matter. They act like my opinions and views mean nothing and that I dont know anything. They are constantly undermining me when it comes to my kids as well. They treat their other daughter in law 100 times better and she is pretty much the boss of the family. Are...
  19. A

going back to school?

Nursing is the same here as well. I gave up on trying to get into that a long time ago!
  20. A

going back to school?

Its not nursing its a phlebotomy program which is highly competitive where I live at the moment. Yes, I do meet all the prerequisites to apply. Whether I get invited for further testing and interview is another matter. Private colleges make you jump through hoops while public institutions have...