Search results

1. R

Poised for the Jump in Career

I'm about 8-10 years older I reckon, and I've been in the technology sector for a long time. They way you describe yourself I'm described to be by other people - but I never did describe myself that way. It certainly sounds like I made less demands and have had less ambitions than you do; but I...
  2. R

Will I be able to move to another job earlier than the end of my contract term?

Hi All, A small update. I got invited for a management position at a small company. The amount they were willing to pay was huge compared to what I earn now. I got through to the second round, one other candidate left. Basically it was one of the best interviews I ever did in my life. Even so...
  3. R

Will I be able to move to another job earlier than the end of my contract term?

Dear all, I've been in sort of an occupational crisis for over a year. Since I got fed up with my old job, I switched jobs earlier this year. The only problem is: the job I have now is even worse than before. The base of my unhappiness is "doing the work" but never "being (ap)praised for the...
  4. R

Solar cusp in natal house question

But of course, epic fail.
  5. R

Solar cusp in natal house question

Hi everyone, I've got a question concerning the solar house cusps and comparing them to the natal chart. I've run into a chart that has every Solar Return house cusp in the same Natal house. So: Solar return cusp 1 = in natal house 1 Solar return cusp 2 = in natal house 2 Solar return cusp 3...
  6. R

Refuse your "lessons"

Exactly; and I'm all for the fact of pulling out when your best efforts go to waste. Where that point exactly is, for each and everyone of us something different. Where ever I leave and know I am finished, the people and situations created that gave me trouble will have to know to my...
  7. R

Refuse your "lessons"

In the end I think it's how "refusing" or "accepting" a lesson is interpreted. Is it the immediate thing you're feeling that you need to conform to, or is it something you need to get smarter on without conforming to that immediate feeling? The lessons I got offered and "refused" (and why): -...
  8. R

Belong to another culture? Past life influence?

Besides the Nodes for karmic influence, try the position of Uranus. Uranus has a very strong influence on whether you feel like you belong or 'fall somewhere between heaven and earth'. I'm a 10th house Uranus, always felt like I'm the 5th wheel everywhere. From the looks of it, your Uranus is...
  9. R

7/21 Solar Eclipse Conj. Natal Mars Opp Nat Saturn

I believe we have some similarities to our chart. This SN Solar Eclipse is right on my natal Mars as well (axis 1-7). As I am from 1981, I don't have Saturn in opposition. It's probably the most powerful astrologic positions you can experience in life. As I'm a girl, I'm hoping I'll meet mr...
  10. R

Issues with finding a job I enjoy

I'm just going to quote and bolded what I read: Somewhat it answers your own question. Astrologically, my eye fell on Mars square Uranus which is quite an explosive combination. That's an enormous mental (or physical) agility there. The sextile with Jupiter just adds to energy to it. You say...
  11. R

Sun in the 8th early death of Father

I have an unaspected Sun in the 8th house (cnj fixed star Alioth), ruler of 8 in 8 (Merc), and Moon cnj Saturn in 8. Neither of my parents are dead (yet), I've also recently had Tr. Saturn cnj Sun. I have to agree to katydid's description, with the addendum that I think it also means carrying...
  12. R

Solarfire program imperfections

I'm always having a fight with it over DST. What annoys me is that my virus software completely freaks out and deletes half the executables. >.< It sometimes shuts itself down without no reason, I dunno.
  13. R

My hopeless chart

My Sun is unaspected and actually completely alone in my 8th house. Mars is in my 7th house in Cancer (Anaretic Degree). Moon is conjuncted by Saturn in the 8th house, where just about the rest of my planets are. Uranus is in my 10th house, Neptune borders the 12th and squares Mercury. I read...
  14. R

Natal indications on marriage/partners

My data is the following: CANCER on cusp 7 29 CA Mars (Anaretic degree) Mars trine Uranus (10) Mars sextile Mercury (8) Mars square Moon (8) Moon conjunct Saturn (8) Moon conjunct Mercury (8) Moon conjunct Jupiter (8) Not too bad you would say, but I often end up with emotionally unstable...
  15. R

February 9 Eclipse @ 20' 59" Leo

This eclipse conjuncts my Vertex in the 7th house by 1.5 degrees. The beginning of a series of eclipses in my 7th house. It didn't come up in solar fire at all though, this eclipse. wtf.
  16. R

Inspired by an eclipse on natal Mars/node: life changer?

It's been a long time since I posted anything, but this post was inspired by the Solar eclipse of 22-jul conjuncting my natal Mars/Node (7). By natal chart you can probably see that it isn't easy for me to attract relationships; if by my slightly offbeat nature only (lol). I've been single now...
  17. R

how to deal with astrology clients with no sense of awareness?

Interesting topic, I've just recently encountered the same thing. The only solution I found was to educate them up front, before the actual consultation. I believe most of it has to do of what they think astrology is. I was shocked that so many people automatically associate it with something...
  18. R

People With Stellium?

1. Neither actually, but I do feel incredibly focussed on one side regarding my thinking. It's like this invisible force that pushes you to the subject of the house where the stellium is. 2. That whatever talent you have from a stellium is not easily understood by others. 3. It's funny because...
  19. R

stellium in 8th house

Lol. I have Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Moon, Venus in the 8th house. She's nuts! hahah. That's a joke. How long have you known her? They're shy and keep a good distance at first, but has she started asking you WHY yet? These people are rarely satisfied with superficial answers. That's...
  20. R

How to integrate astrology into your daily life?

Hi Froggy! Actually I find it too disturbing to actually do anything different in my daily life because of astrology. Once you start, where is the end? However, I have begun to notice 'short term transits' as a means to predict where 'a point of gravity' will fall. I mark the days in the...