Search results

1. T

confusion with a type of horary.

See you next Tuesday.
  2. T

It's spellt 'Blah' actually... I understand perfectly, even though it is a particularly garbled paragraph I'll give you that! You asked for help because you don't know how to find what it is you are looking for in a chart. I replied based on my experience from having learned with prominent...
  3. T

English is my first language, I know what you're asking. I have done countless third parties horaries in the last 20+ years. Your assumption is that the third party will be shown by a house - that is not always the case.
  4. T

Well, the mistake here then is asking a business question with a relationship question at the same time as you'd be using the same houses. It works for relationship questions - Lilly has a section on how to determine such things and it does work as I've done it myself having learned it with...
  5. T

Forget the house - look at the receptions! What planet is the 7H ruler interested in? Is that planet interested in the 7H planet as well? Is there an aspect to that other planet?
  6. T

Look at the receptions to see if there is an interest between the planets of the person with another that’s not their partner. An aspect separating or applying will let you know if it’s current or not. The receptions will always show a link even if it’s Saturn as it will be prominent in the chart.
  7. T

Help with horary interpretation - will these two people end be together?

The Ascendant isn’t late and even if it was the chart would still be readable, it would just show that the querent knows the answer or something is going to change. She is Mercury and the Moon which are combust so she isn’t seeing things clearly. Mercury receives the Sun in exaltation and...
  8. T

Who was that man with HER?

If the person asking the question is not involved then they can be left out completely and give the person asked about the Ascendant. The only thing with these sorts of questions is you may well get an answer but the chances are it can't be verified so you're still left wondering.
  9. T

Is my SO seeing other people?

Moon's last aspect was a trine with Saturn (or Neptune if you use the outers). With late degrees on the Ascendant, it’s probably too late to do anything about this but I’d say the Sun is his co-significator as 'man' and it is ruled by Jupiter which has separated from a conjunction with Jupiter...
  10. T

Are stationary planets more or less powerful?

I know they are 'separate and different' but it never stops people mixing techniques up.
  11. T

Are stationary planets more or less powerful?

Natal charts are for the long term, a horary is for 'now' that would be my reasoning. I don't know how much of natal astrology rules are in horary as I don't do natal stuff so not much help to you really!
  12. T

When will I find a job?

Let us know how it goes! :smile: Good luck!
  13. T

When will I find a job?

How did you work that out? I can't see it... I just noticed the Moon is Void of Course so that might cause delays.
  14. T

When will I find a job?

It will sextile Jupiter after it changes signs - how would you time it otherwise? I've done this before with no problems. More than one way to skin a cat!:biggrin:
  15. T

When will I find a job?

The Moon at 6 degrees confirms the 6 months you have been looking for a job. The Moon applies to sextile Jupiter in 8.30 degrees so perhaps in about 8 or so months, you will get one. As the Moon is angular in the 10th house you can speed this along if you want to and it may be as soon as 8...
  16. T

When will I get a new job

With the Moon at 3 degrees, this confirms you being out of work for three months. Movement over a house cusp often shows a major change in career. The Moon is applying to sextile Mars ruler of the 10th house in about 23 and a half degrees. Using the Moon for timing, it is in an angular house...
  17. T

Is he done with me?

It's easy to ask a horary question but it's not always easy to hear the answer. I've seen your question on FB groups and other forums and your answer is the same. It's not going to change no matter how many people you ask to look at it. But you don't have to take the word of it if you don't...
  18. T

Will i marry him

You do know this is a 'learning' forum not a free reading service? You are supposed to make a bit of an effort with your own chart even if you know next to nothing.
  19. T

Will i marry him

If you take Lilly out of the loop, who translated old Latin texts for Christian Astrology, then the English speaking world wouldn't even have horary. There are plenty of rules that come with horary as it is without adding new ones to the list. And with respect, you don't know me, therefore...
  20. T

Will i marry him

If this is your question, you need to use the day and time you thought of the question - not your birth information.