Search results

1. A

HELP! Feeling isolated. Why don't they like me?

(sorry had to repost, didn't post this in the right subform at first) I joined a mom group (11th house) for my kids to be with other kids. Everyone smiles but I feel left out and not part of the group. They smile but I feel like they don't like me. My horary question was, "why don't they like...
  2. A

HELP! Feeling isolated. Why don't they like me?

I joined a mom group (11th house) for my kids to be with other kids. Everyone smiles but I feel left out and not part of the group. They smile but I feel like they don't like me. My horary question was, "why don't they like me?" I am Mars in Virgo in the 10th and Moon in Taurus in the 6th (I'm...
  3. A

Did he cheat on me this year?

I am getting weird feelings and I think it’s a yes. Sun just had a conjunction with Jupiter. He seems to like Jupiter a lot. Can anyone give me anymore information. Why is mercury between them? https://postimg.cc/R3cD9ff0 The 7th house ruler (him) sun in sag in his turned fourth house is...
  4. A

Planet in a house meaning

I've been trying to find information on this. What does it mean when someones ruling planet is in someones house. Does that mean they are sympathetic to them? I can't find information on this. Any articles or information would be very helpful. The seventh house ruler (jupiter) represented by...
  5. A

Are we going to move from our apartment?

I consider myself very inexperienced with horary. I don't know if I am analyzing this alright, i really appreciate any help. I think the answer is yes. Jupiter between Venus and Mars confuses me. I will be moving in 4 (weeks, months?) The new place will be opposite from my current. John...
  6. A

Did he infect me?

Deleted .... .... .... ....
  7. A

How many years until I don't have to worry about money?

I am a stay at home mom. My husband is self employed. I asked the question, "How many more years until I don't have to worry about money." !st house (Me): Scorpio (I'm Mars & Moon) 2nd house (I think I should use this house): My money (Jupiter) Mars and Jupiter have a conjunction with a 9...
  8. A

Need some insight "How does she feel about me?"

Question: How does she feel about me? Story: There is this girl who had been friends with my husband ten years ago. She hasn’t seen us in ten years. She added me on facebook (my husband doesn’t have a facebook) and is being nice but I don’t really trust her. I think she is being fake...
  9. A

How does my mother in law feel about me?

just a quesion Invalid chart beaues this is the second time I asked the same question. ............... ..................... ...................... ................
  10. A

Moving question please help!!!!

Will my husband and I be moving back to Las Vegas in 2012? We moved away to help family. We are ready to move back to vegas. We both miss it so much. My husband has a few friends back in Vegas who are in the process of helping him get a job. I really really want to know if we will be able...
  11. A

wrong path???

I am going to college and I just feel I am going down the wrong path. What do you see in my