Search results

1. G

How will Saturn in Pisces impact me?

I have Saturn in Pisces natally. I'm scared it could be a very difficult time. I remember Saturn in Scorpio and that was the worst time of my life. Don't want anything similar happening.
  2. G

Something about Scorpio Ascendant

Me and my twin are both Scorpio risings with 1st house Pluto in our chart. My twin nearly died during birth but I came out very aware/alert and staring at everybody in the hospital according to family lol! Me and my twin weren't supposed to be born but we had an older brother that died a few...
  3. G

Eating Disorder in Natal Chart

I struggled with anorexia all through my teens and early 20's and Pluto, Moon and Saturn are my 3 main planets in pullen.
  4. G

Saturn in my chart? Missing out on life? Missing out on important things?

Actually there are two birth times listed for her, one that puts pluto on ascendent, and the other with a 12th house placement At any rate, what she describes is very accurate about pluto on ascendent. Your pluto is in the 1st house, but not on ascendent, so the effect is muted somewhat. What...
  5. G

This resonates. I am constantly trying to learn/grow/evolve as a person as I gain more understanding of the world around me and who I really am. It's been this process of clarity, growth and transformation since I've been in my late teens.
  6. G

Lol what? With whom? I don't know anyone personally like that on here. Edit: Any 1st house Pluto people on here? Sharon Stone has that placement and she explains exactly what we go through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q62kvUp8qI 2:05 We lose everything. Everything we identify with is lost...
  7. G

I'm 28 now but years ago when I was 17-18, my anxiety became unbearable and I ended up becoming a recluse. My best friends abandoned me - everyone in my life disappeared when I developed severe OCD and anxiety and I became a serious loner (1st house Pluto). I spent a decade being a complete...
  8. G

Why do I attract a lot of Virgo males?

Yeah, 2019 in general but especially the summer was a very intense time in my life. I didn't report him because he apologized the next day, but I didn't really take in the severity of what happened only after I left the hospital so I wouldn't have reported him at the time either way. But I...
  9. G

Thanks for the Astrological breakdown. And I do plan to be careful, I usually don't put myself in weird situations like that but I was in the hospital so yeah. Also googled Pluto square Venus - sounds like a very intense transit. I'm not dating anyone or looking to date anyone so hopefully the...
  10. G

Oh wow, that makes sense. Virgo males are adorbs because they notice things about me that most people don't and then they tell me about it. It's like you really have to pay a lot of attention to me to pick up the things about me that Virgo notices easily. They are very observant. The only other...
  11. G

Lol I don't think they are all rapists, obvs. But I've never experienced that level of sexual intensity/aggressiveness then with Virgo males.
  12. G

This is about attracting Virgos, not scandals.
  13. G

One even attempted to molest/rape me when I was in the hospital in 2019. My dark humor is tempted to type "lol" and giggle but it's kind of not funny. :tongue: But yeah, any thoughts on why I seem to attract so many Virgos? Or maybe they just seem to have the confidence to approach so they stick...
  14. G

Is my Pluto "weak"

I'm a Scorpio Ascendant with Pluto in the 1st house and I agree that Pluto on the Ascendant can be really nasty and harsh. I used to be such a cruel kid all throughout elementary and middle school - it wasn't until High School when I started to grow up and become a kinder person but even then I...
  15. G

I have a hard time respecting authority

Father was very absent all my childhood. He worked all the time. I can't think back and remember anything he taught me growing up. All my memories are about things my mom taught me, like how to draw a house as a kid or whatever. Dad became more available in my late teens. I was super obsessed...
  16. G

Forgot to post chart, whoops!
  17. G

I'm not trying to be difficult. I just can't help myself. I look at the people in charge and I genuinely believe they are making the wrong decisions, being biased, are corrupt or I could be doing way better than them in their position. This is how I feel many times. But most times I come across...
  18. G

Where does my crazy optimism come from?

Some action has paid off, some hasn't - but this is true about taking dramatic action. I am also freakishly driven. Thanks for the input!
  19. G

Where does my crazy optimism come from?

It makes sense! And yeah, Saturn return will probably ground me more, kind of excited for it - every hard lesson has been a stepping stone forward in my life, I find. Thanks 4 the info.