Search results

1. M

Eclipse today at 18'11 Gemini

Natal Uranus is in the fifth house. Transiting uranus is in the second house. Progressed moon just entered my fifth house. Maybe this has something to do with my adult children. Natal Saturn is in the seventh house. Progressed ascendant is in the third house. Progressed sun is in the second.
  2. M

Eclipse today at 18'11 Gemini

This was my experience from this eclipse. When the moon was full at 18.11 degrees Gem. this eclipse was in conjunction with my natal Uranus almost to the minute. My natal Uranus is 18.15 and the progressed is 18.09. In addition my progressed ascendant is sextile Uranus so the eclipse was...
  3. M

Lunar Eclipse 12-10-11 conjuncts my Uranus exact

I wonder if anyone can shed light on this. I just found out the lunar eclipse will be 18.11 degrees Gemini tomorrow morning. My natal Uranus is 18.15 degrees Gemini in the fifth house. I have lyme disease and started a new treatment. It is photon LED near infared light therapy (sure does tie...
  4. M

Depression

I can't find his chart - But saturn square or in opposition to the moon or sun will cause depression. I have fought it since I was five. You can look at progressions to see if an event(s) triggered it . For instance my sun conjunct mercury was forming an opposition to saturn which was...
  5. M

Creating my Progressed Chart

What I do is move forward one day for each year, like you already know, using the same time of day that you were originally born. Then I compare the progressed chart to the natal chart, looking for aspects within one degree. I also compare the progressed chart for aspects within one degree...
  6. M

Saturn in 5th house- Please help

I am not a professional but this is what I see. Your Ceres, nurturing, is in the 11th house in opposition to the 5th. The South Node is in your fifth house so having children is not easy for you. You do have a lot of love in your life. Significant times for these progressed love influences...
  7. M

Gifted in school - needs vocation direction

His progressed Pallas is square progressed Pluto which means he is in a struggle over deciding for himself (his own wisdom) or allowing someone else to decide for him. Pallas is in the 6th house. His girlfriend is very controlling. In fact, all young women, close to his age, would be...
  8. M

Gifted in school - needs vocation direction

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17531&d=1301272221 Hopefully you can bring up the chart with that link. It is for my son, born March 13, 1988 in Loveland CO at 2.59PM He excelled in school but was confused about his career. He enjoys living in a rural...
  9. M

What can a Sag do to boost his immunity?

If you still live in NY you do not have to worry about this catastrophe affecting you because the radiation will be disbursed and fall elsewhere. But you have a very old reactor nearby that could do the same thing. I think the best thing you could do to protect yourself is get involved about...
  10. M

Diabetes in young person -

He is doing a good job of controlling his blood sugar. When he exercises he actually gets lows on that drug. At first he was only taking 0.5 gram but now he is on one gram - still very low. I think you are right about doing something risky under a bad influence. I have lyme disease. I...
  11. M

Thank you both for the encouragement and for doing your interpretation of his chart olivia. I am not very good at analyzing houses. He has agreed to see the doctors in the city where he has been accepted to school and once they give him the go ahead I think we can all relax. They are some of...
  12. M

Thanks you for uploading his chart. I tried but it kept coming up file invalid. So What do you all see in his chart ? His birth certificate says he was born 3:04PM but I rectified it and 2:59 is more accurate. Even if you move the time way back, the fifth and ninth houses seem to be more...
  13. M

I really appreciate the information and support that he will be ok. It is very hard to accept Born March 13, 1988 In Loveland CO at 2:59 PM I can't get the file to load. His Moon and Pallas are in his 6th house. The moon is sextile the Sun and North Node (conjunct) in the 8th house...
  14. M

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me. What you said about not developing neuropathy is very comforting. I had an uncle who had both legs amputated within ten years of diagnosis and my mother lost so much of her vision, she could hardly see. Both type 2. I know about the tests and...
  15. M

If you had a close family member diagnosed with diabetes you would pursue the latest information and breakthroughs about how to manage the disease; not out of date practices thrown into the trash bin five to ten years ago. Science proves there is no argument about the vegan diet being superior...
  16. M

Help with Career Options

I'm sorry. I have lyme disease so my brain does not function as well as I would like. I edited that date. For some reason when I try to load the file, it comes back file invalid.
  17. M

Help with Career Options

Thank you for posting that chart but it is completely different from what I have. Did you use the date March 13, 1988? This is what I have Sun - 23.33 Pisces 8th house Moon - 25.40 Capricorn 6th house Mercury - 26.51 Aquarius 7th house Venus - 8.18 Taurus 9th house (conjunct MC at 8.49) Mars...
  18. M

Actually I got ALL of those supplements including gymnenia for him but he is not taking that one. There is a problem with his girlfriend scoffing at these alternative approaches, even the ones that are sanctioned by the American Diabetic Association or Mayo clinic as being helpful. He is...
  19. M

Thank you for the links. Niacinamide, which is B3, when given in very high doses helps to stall the destruction of the beta cells. He is taking that along with magnesium, Co Q10 and B100. Alpha Lipoic Acid helps to reduce the blood sugar and is a powerful antioxidant. It also helps to...
  20. M

Help with Career Options

I don't know how to post the chart.