Search results

1. R

Why do Scorpio-heavy people seem to actively look for suffering?

Example. Let's say a Scorpio heavy person goes through a bad break-up (my case). Instead of trying to get over it and go on with his or her life, they seem to increase their suffering through obsessively think about the ex partner, fantasise about "what ifs", remembering the good moments...
  2. R

I just can't resist her...

Guys and gals, yesterday I met someone new at work who blew my mind and heart. I am NOT the romantic type or believe in love at first sight. However, this person just triggered some feelings inside me which I've never experienced in my life and I can't even describe them. Then I looked at her...
  3. R

VERY heavy SR chart. I beg for your opinions!

Hi, first of all I wanted to put this SR in context. I am currently experiencing a very big crisis, since I probably will have to leave the country I'm living in (and I don't want to) very soon since I can't renew my visa after a lot of ordeals and attemps. This would have a lot of...
  4. R

Chiron in the 2nd opposed Saturn and square Sun-Mars

Hi everyone! I recently started to look at Chiron and its aspects, and I found out that it's part of a t-square involving Saturn and Sun-Mars conjunction in Scorpio. Chiron is in Leo in the 2nd opposed Aqua Saturn in the 8th and square Scorpio Sun-Mars in the 5th. Can anyone tell me what it...
  5. R

Stellium. Do planets have to be conjunct?

The thing I don't really understand about stellia by sign is whether all the planets have to be conjunct in order for it to be a stellium or is it enough if 3 or more planets are in a sign but not all conjunct? For example, I have Sun conj. Mars and Mercury conj. Pluto all in Scorpio, but the 4...
  6. R

Moon quincunx Pluto, in orb or too wide?

Hi, I have Moon in Gemini and Pluto in Scorpio, some softwares and websites say it's a quincunx and others don't. The orb is 2.8º, applying. What do you think, does it count as a Moon-Pluto aspect? Thanks!
  7. R

Psychological abuse, can you see that in my chart?

Hi everybody, I suffered from what I consider to be quite heavy psychological abuse (and at times physical, in the past till i was 14) from my mother in particular (my father is really strict, but not that abusive). Manipulation, silences, guilt trips and so on. Now, at almost 27 years of age...
  8. R

Minor aspects in the natal: semisquare vs. sesquisquare. How do they work?

Hi, I'm sorry if this question was already asked, but I couldn't find it anywhere in this forum. How do minor aspects work vs. the mejor ones? Especially I'm interested about the semisquare vs the sesquisquare and I'd love for you to explain it to me with real life analogies. For example...
  9. R

Insights and observations on my natal chart.

It's surprising how many things I'm slowly learning about myself since I've discovered astrology. Since I'm quite new in this and I know that there are a lot of skilled and experienced astrologers in this board, I'd love if you could take a look at my chart and tell me what you think...
  10. R

Am I a Plutonian?

Hi everybody, it's my first thread here... I'd like to ask you all if, in your opinion, I could be considered Plutonian. I am a Scorpio Sun, Mars, Mercury and Pluto, all in the 5th house. Have Saturn in the 8th house (also, could you explain to me what this difficult position would imply?)...