Search results

1. M

relatonship

Hi everyone, i asked question will i be in relationship till the end of this year, and whit whom?This is the chart. A am Saturn in my 9th house in Scorpio, and Pluto (i know he usually doesn`t count in horary, but i think this is interesting, because it represents some sort of change ) in...
  2. M

will my book be publish

I sent a book to a competition, in which the jury selects a books to be publish, so i asked a question : will my book be publish. This is the chart, i dont have a clue how to interpreted it. I know i am Jupiter in my the house, home of other people in determination, and Moon in my 9th in...
  3. M

some question about physical appearance

I know this is probably a stupid question, but is on my mind for a very long time. You see, i am single, for a very long period and am pretty scared that i will stay like this forever. Each time i fall for someone , that person dont feel the same, and i cant help wonder am i attractive...
  4. M

My niece question

Hi, this is my niece question, about a boy she is in love with.They are both in high school, and are used to be friends.After he find out she has a crush for him, he cut communication with her completely.They are in same class, so this is very awkward to her.She try to speak with him,but he...
  5. M

Love

Hi, everyone:) It is about a person i am in love with. My question is will we be together, and when? This is the chart: ascendant is in libra, and Venus(me) is in my 7th house(future relationship?) in Taurus, in my own rulership. Mars(him) is in his first house, my 7th in Taurus, ruled by Venus...
  6. M

Psychic

Hi everyone My question is was the psychic right. Ascendant is in Leo. Psychic is Jupiter, because every sort of divination is ruled by 9th house.Jupiter is in his own house in Aries, in Suns exalation. Sun(me) is in his own exalation and triplicity in 9th house in Aries and conjuct Jupiter...
  7. M

Will i be in relationship soon

Hi everyone. My question is will i be in some relationshp, and with who? This is the Chart: Ascendant is in Cancer, so i am Moon and Venus. He is saturn and Sun. Moon is in my 10th house, nearly entering 11th in Taurus in exalt. and in his triplicity(starange, this shows that i will be more...
  8. M

Will i see him next week

Hi. This is about a person i am in love with. My question is will i see him next week. This is the chart: I am The Moon, He is The Saturn and The Sun. I am in my 8th house( i wish to see him) in Aquarius( i am under his rularship, meaning i am in love with him). Saturn(he) is in my 4th house(his...
  9. M

what was she doing there

Hi. This is realy, realy URGENT. Recently i saw this person, she is some sort of enemy, realy dangerous, and last time i saw her , she almost destroy my life. Now i saw her again, talking to my friends. I dont know what to think. I asked horary question what was she doing there, and i got this...
  10. M

should i give up my stady and start studing Literature

Hi. I am on my 3th year of study, and i am intrested of my study subject, but lately i feel so desperate and so lost there , that i cant go and ask myself did i choose a wrong profession. My first love actually was and still is a Literature, but i let it be only a hobby.Now i think that i made a...
  11. M

will we be together soon

Hi. I asked question will we be together soon, and i got this chart. I am Venus, he is Mars. Venus and Mars are in conjuction in my first house in Scorpio. I am in detr. , he is in dom. Moon(my coruler) is in my 12th house in Libra, and will soon conjuct Sun(his Coruler). Sun is approaching my...
  12. M

will i publish a book

Hi.I am curious about will i publish a book of poems, wich i have been writting for years.So my question is will i publish a book, and will it be successful. Ascendant is in Gemini, and i have Moon in first house in Cancer. Mercury is in my 5th house in Virgo in opposition to Jupiter.10th house...
  13. M

What does he want

Hi, i am sorry for putting new horary chart so soon, but i am realy impatient about this problem. His behavior confuses me a lot. it is all mixed up. So i asked question what does he want from me, and i got this chart: Ascendant is in Libra, 7th house is in Aries, Venus(me) and Mars (him) will...
  14. M

Does he think i lied him

Hi, i am sorry for putting new question soo soon, but i have been thinking, why my friend acts like he hates me and why is he angy on me. I come to only logical explanation. He could think that i lied to him. So i asked horary question, and i got this chart. Ascendant is Sagittarius and...
  15. M

relationship

Hi. this is my lunar chart for second October this year. Will i enter any relationship this month?
  16. M

will he sent me friendship request?

Hi. I asked question : Will he sent me facebook friendship request, and i got this chart: Ascendant is Scorpio, and Mars(me) is in my 11th house in Scrorpio,soon entering my 12th. 7th house is in Taurus, and he( Venus) conjuction Mars in my 12th house.He is in detr. and i am in dom., does that...
  17. M

love problem

Hi, i am in love with this boy, and i think he feels something for me, but we had some sort of fight, and now he acts like he hates me. I asked horary question : Will we be together? I got this cart. Ascendant is in Taurus and Venus(me) is in 6th house in Scorpio. Seventh house is in Scorpio...
  18. M

when will we be together

Hi. i asked this question and i got this chart. Ascendant is Capricorn, and Saturn(me) is in 9th house in Libra conjuction sun (his coruler) in Virgo. 7th house is in Cancer, and Moon(him) is in my second house in Aquarius. Venus and Mars are in conjuction in 10th house in Scorpio. I dont know...
  19. M

what does he feel

Hi, i am in love with this boy, but i dont know what does he feel. I asked horary question, and i got this cart.Ascendant is in Scorpio and his ruler Mars (me) is in 11th house in Libra. Moon is in first house in Sagittarius. Seventh house is in taurus and his ruler Venus (him)is in 11th house...
  20. M

problems with skin

Hi. I have some problems with my skin. I would like to know for how long will i have them. My skin was good in my teens, but for one or two years now it is in very bad state. I go to every single dermatologist i ever heared of, but it didnt help.I dont consume sweets and i usualy eat healthy...