Search results

1. U

Paris Hilton: Someone help me see the Aquarius sun

I mean, I just can't. I know there are definitely a lot of other factors, but the sun is supposed to be your core, or, at the very least, a major part of who you are, so why can't I see any speck of Aquarius in her?
  2. U

Tom hiddleston's ascendant?

I love him too!! I don't believe he's a Gemini rising because I and a couple of my close friends have Gemini rising. He just doesn't seem to come off with any eccentricities or sharp wit. Of course, he is extremely intelligent, but in a more "wise scholar" sort of way. Also, his answers in...
  3. U

A fun astrology game

well this is extremely old but I sorta stumbled upon this 1. virgo-libra asc 2. scorpio 3.virgo-virgo asc 4. aquarius If I had to choose what they actually look like 1. extremely Cancerian 2. very Scorpio 3. hmmm maybe Virgo or Scorpio? can't tell 4. Libra
  4. U

Question about my chart?

Lately we've been in a bind with money, are there any financial transits coming up for me? Also I really want to take off in a writing career, how do the chances look? Thank you!
  5. U

*sigh*--transitting Cancer moon...

...what does that do? lol
  6. U

lol yeah I'm glad it only happens for a couple days--I felt terrible this morning too and then when the Leo moon came around, I felt invigorated immediately. Leo moon is great--Libra moon is the best for me! Oh and here's my chart if you want to look at it :cool:
  7. U

I absolutely hate it! I'm always an emotional wreck because this moon affects me really strongly for some reason lol Usually I just feel sulky inside, but sometimes I just cry for the smallest reasons--and all of the little things that shouldn't have upset me so much affect me so strongly every...
  8. U

I hate Saturn in 10th House

I feel like there's an implication in this but I'm not getting it... or well maybe I do?
  9. U

lol thanks (are you referring to the post above you? XD)
  10. U

thank you, Prisma, that's a great post! well...the failing projects part is slightly disappointing XD but I could relate with a lot of what you said :smile: It's good that you found your niche and success in life! (and yay! Aquarius moon twins XD)
  11. U

Ok, I'm desperate--anyone on here with REALLY good intuition?

horary for something like this? hmmm I've heard of it before but I've always had a hard time believing in it (even though I follow other astrological methods) but I guess it doesn't hurt to try :happy:
  12. U

Ok, I'm desperate--anyone on here with REALLY good intuition?

This sounds stupid, but I'm trying to find some papers of a script and I've looked everywhere for them! This is my only copy and I really need to find them soon, so does anyone have a word that comes to mind concerning their location or anything...? I really hope this actually works...
  13. U

This is stupid but...

wow that is actually very accurate and good to know--thank you! Saturn is so annoying :P
  14. U

This is stupid but...

Miquar: Actually I think I do have quite a lot of Saturn influence--I've posted my chart :) I like all these answers--they're very informative. I guess I just get discouraged because I can't sense myself in a future I want to happen, but I don't think I even have any clairvoyant abilities to...
  15. U

This is stupid but...

I feel like I should be able to sense my future in some way, like a psychic can sense someone else's. Can that happen? I feel like I'm trying to imagine myself achieving my dreams, but I can't see myself in such a different place. I always get discouraged because, if I can't sense it or see it...
  16. U

How will chiron influence my life?

thanks! haha I totally forgot to post my thread...
  17. U

How will chiron influence my life?

I'm sort of just learning about Chiron and I feel like I've been feeling its presence a lot, so I would like to know what its purpose is in my life. If anyone has any insights, thank you!
  18. U

ok these are all accurate descriptions :biggrin: As for friendships starting/ending quickly...that happens with acquaintances I guess. The people I really want to be with, my closest friends, I've been with for years.
  19. U

this one, I have to say, I don't connect with. I had an early break with my father, but my mother is one of my best friends. Also, I'm not impatient/impulsive...at least I don't think so. Wait, I don't mean to sound critical I'm just wondering if there's any other way to interpret those aspects...
  20. U

I don't mean to sound like an amateur astrologer here (I'm not as unknowledgeable as I seem I promise!) but....translate? :sideways: also I swear you are always answering my questions! Do you recognize me yet too? well I guess the picture helps and I have none... :lol: