Search results

1. M

I hate my moon conjunct saturn

I hate him because this conjunction gives people fears, anxieties, and this demoralizes me a lot since I have the moon in leon that is very courageous, you can tell me if this conjunction matters a lot or not? I know I'm a brave person but this aspect has totally demoralized me...
  2. M

I hate my Mars in pisces

since I discovered the world of astrology I have been passionate about it, but when I learned that I have Mars in Pisces I was really demoralized, I practice boxing, so I hate my Mars in Pisces. the only thing that cheers me up is that Anderson Silva (a ufc champion) has Mars in Pisces. My...
  3. M

my Mars in pisces demoralizes me

I'm male and I'm 16 years old, my dream is to be aprofessional boxer or a soldier, and I'm afraid I'm not suitable to do it😢
  4. M

Okk now i understand what you mean
  5. M

I don't really understand what you mean by "depending on how you imagine you are a boxer", what are the types of boxers you mean?
  6. M

what you mean by It may make you be a different kind of boxer or soldier than you imagined, though.
  7. M

sun in taurus, moon in leo, rising in aquarius, mercury in aries, venus in gemini, Mars in pisces in the first house, jupiter in sagittarius, saturn in leo, uranus in pisces, neptune in aquarius, pluto in sagittarius
  8. M

hello, I begin to tell you that I have the sun in taurus, the moon in leo, rising in aquarius, mercury in aries, venus in gemini, Mars in pisces in the first house, Jupiter in sagittarius , Saturn in leo, uranus in pisces, neptune in aquarius and pluto in sagittarius my birth chart I like...