Search results

1. A

Where are the medications

I cannot find them, I forgot where I put them a couple of days ago before I went on a short trip, where are they https://imgur.com/a/o3Ea4GN
  2. A

Did I pass the exam?

thank you!
  3. A

Did I pass the exam?

I took an exam yesterday and I won't know the results until Sunday. But I have to know if I passed because I have to decide which exam to study for next now, I can't wait until Sunday to make that decision. This chart is all nice looking, except for Mars opposing the ASC, but, I doubt the final...
  4. A

Why is he ghosting my friend?

Thanks. Well, I have no idea what he did. He may have abused the industry system, or gotten accused of doing that while it was some of his clients who are guilty, not him. He buys old buildings and builds new ones in their place and then he sells them. He is not a powerful investor, no...
  5. A

I got an update, his family let her know he is well, so he is in prison then.
  6. A

She got a message not to call s his phone was taken away, signed by his family. This can only mean two things in my country: either he is in prison, or at a psychiatric hospital. We will try to learn more
  7. A

When will my insomnia go away?

Thank you IleneK, my natal Mars is at the beginning of Aries, it will take a very, very long time in that case :( What do you think about the horary chart though?
  8. A

When will my insomnia go away?

I have been struggling with insomnia since my Mars return, when will it end? Thank you.
  9. A

Hi Ouranos, Thank you for the tips, not sure what I could do about the link, it seems to be working on my end and the Moon is in the 4th house :/
  10. A

We don't know where he is or where he was at the time, as he never returned any calls or answered her messages. There was a landline phone at the destination he could have used to call if the phone was not working properly. He never contacted her again :/ but thanks for checking on this.
  11. A

I asked this one. My friend's boyfriend went on a trip and hasn't replied to any of her messages or answered any of her calls since. It has been a week, we know that he is alive because Viber messages were seen, there was no conflict between them prior to that. https://imgur.com/a/kkX3HP6...
  12. A

Sleep issues, waking up at night

Thank you. Maybe I will be able to sleep right if I eliminate him, but I can't, I just can't do it. What do you mean by this:
  13. A

Thank you, yes, there are, my 12th house ruler is conjunct his Saturn by 10 minutes, I just uploaded the synastry, please scroll down to see more, I'm the red person Should have included Lilith, mine is exactly conjunct his Mars and his is exactly opposite my Pluto How do I resolve the sleep...
  14. A

I am a woman and he is alive. :) I only saw him die in my dream
  15. A

Hi ElenaJ, Thank you. I don't have dreams that often, maybe every three days. They used to be prophetic when I was younger, I rarely have those now, maybe once every 6 months. Those often include dead people who come with messages that become reality soon after. Recently I had a dream about...
  16. A

Hi everyone, I have been sleeping poorly recently. I go to sleep around 11 PM, then I I wake up around 3 AM every night and fall asleep around 5 or 6, even 7 and then I get up around 9. This started around the time of my Mars return, when I could not sleep at all for about a week. It has...
  17. A

Should I make a move tomorrow

I lost the chart, sorry. It does not matter any more, I did not make a move anyway, but thanks
  18. A

Pluto conjunct the Sun and Mercury Composite midpoint method

I do have one more question, as I got him to tell me the time, what is the significance of Saturn on the Vertex? Here is the composite chart: https://imgur.com/a/M1Sruoc I am completely fine now as he changed his mind today, he is up for it again and I feel like it is me who won, so I don't...
  19. A

Thank you so, so much, Waybread, I sincerely appreciate your kind reply and your advice! Yes, I have accomplished a lot thanks to him alone, but I am regaining my peace and letting it go. It is for the best :)
  20. A

Thank you so much, Waybread, I already feel like I could be done. I could never cheat, it is him who is a serial cheater, which makes him ineligible right away. There is a child, and I heard his wife left him, but, he should be with someone, don't know much more as I can't stalk his FB, that is...