Search results

1. U

12th house in composite

I have planet laden 12th house in composite with a woman. We both had feelings for each other but we never took the decisive plunge. I understand that the composite is akin to a child and must be seen as a separate entity compared to the individuals. Composite is also not quite relevant unless...
  2. U

Vindemiatrix and fixed stars in relationship horary

Friends, Following is a relationship horary that I casted on the 16th Sept 2013, 5.58 AM, Birmingham, UK. The questied is someone whom I have certain feelings for and who I think reciprocates them to some extent - although we both are quite cautious. I am particularly wary of falling for some...
  3. U

Missing packet of cash

Hi everyone, Yesterday a friend of mine found a wad of cash, wrapped in yellow/golden plastic , that I left some time back in one of my rooms, while we were doing the spring cleaning. I took the packet off him, and put it somewhere. Now being a senile not-so young man cannot recall it's...
  4. U

Is she trying to steal from me?

Dear friends, As if things could not go any more bizarre about half an hour back (it's 4 o'clock in the morning) I found some man staggeringly trying to enter my bedroom. I live upstairs and downstairs have been rented to a girl. I interrupted him but he simply ignored me and kept saying...
  5. U

urgent - is she trying to steal from me?

Is she trying to steal from me? Dear friends, As if things could not go any more bizarre about half an hour back (it's 4 o'clock in the morning) I found some man staggeringly trying to enter my bedroom. I live upstairs and downstairs have been rented to a girl. I interrupted him but he...
  6. U

Shall I contact her?

Post Deleted.
  7. U

What does she want?

Dear friends, Last evening a housemate of mine contacted me out of the blue. We both were quite attracted towards each other and were quite close (emotionally). We had an argument, which in some ways, I think, was our way of choosing separate paths - it gradually took such proportions that we...
  8. U

What would be the result?

Someone I am thinking of contacting. She did not respond to my last message. I am interested in seeing if there is a possibility of relationship with her [i.e. I am taking her signifactor as L7], or at least exhaust the possibility and end any further case for illusions. L1& L7 mutual...
  9. U

Am I going to meet someone in next 6 months

Just had this spontaneous question. 24th jan 2013, 2.52pm birmingham, uk. My analysis follows - 1- Asc Cancer (not early or late) - Ruler Moon (in 12th house; detriment) 1a- moon in its own sign (some grace?) 2- 7th house ruler - Saturn ( in 5th house) 2a- Saturn in scorpio (in detriment)...
  10. U

Do I know her?

deleting the thread.
  11. U

Love and such thoughts

Hello friends, long time. I hope everyone is doing well. My question is - shall I ask her out? (what will be the outcome?) Would love to know what horary says. thanks...
  12. U

Practice marriage horary question

I know the answer. Would like to see how learned members delineate the horary . Querent, a male, asked regarding a woman - "will she marry me" thanks. 21st june, 2012 , 6.15 pm, london, UK...
  13. U

What's going on :))

Hi everyone, long time... here is a quick request... I have been in touch with this woman for sometime [posted a query regarding this two months back] and it seems we hit it in certain moments but others I am pissed at her for being emotionally cold [in the natal synastry her saturn is...
  14. U

Do we have relationship potential (with my interpretation)

I am casting a horary chart and trying my hands at interpreting using Dr Farr's Ankara and usual horary techniques. Will appreciate any feedback. First usual horary - 1- Pisces ascendant ruled by Jupiter in 2th house (gemini) 2- 7th house Virgo ruler mercury in the 6th house (leo) 3- I am in...
  15. U

Change in astrological signs

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/style/113100139.html?refer=y The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported a few days ago that the traditional zodiac scheme of 12 “signs,” is off by a couple thousand years, and fails to include a 13th sign that it should have had . Countless people were...
  16. U

Will she come to be with me

deleted thread deleted thread
  17. U

How does she feel about the decision

Housemate of mine told me day before yesterday that she is moving out. I was expecting this as we were exactly not on speaking terms after certain argument. We both had (have?) feelings for each other. But, we both didn't take any initiative or at least at the wrong moments. Her moving out...
  18. U

Astrowin match making database

What do you guys think about the Astrowin's match making database? They use a dual cosmodyne harmony-discord score. Has anyone used this? http://www.astrowin.org/match_maker/index.html
  19. U

My forthcoming lunar return of 12 july 2012

Seems like this is going to be a busy month in the 7th house? What do you think? Lunar return Ascendant in 7 radix house Sun in 8 house of Lunar return Moon in 5 house of Lunar return Mercury in 8 house of Lunar return Venus in 7 house of Lunar return Mars in 9 house of Lunar return Jupiter in...
  20. U

My forthcoming lunar return of 12 july 2012

delete this thread please delete this thread please