Search results

1. E

moving to another counrty

Austria is probably the best country in eu, very safe, clean, lots of jobs, great nature, cheapest rents out of most developed countries... but they speak german.
  2. E

There was no debate in ireland about eu membership. Even within uk, scotland voted to remain in eu.
  3. E

Thank you Samantha very much for your help and patience. So galway is the best option out of those and utrecht is 2nd. Cool. Ill have to check job opportunities and living expenses in the following weeks, although i already know that both countries are very expensive. Ireland more so and it is...
  4. E

Yes that's right, when you described houses to me i understood that i am 5th/11th house person plus a bit of 7th.
  5. E

Yeah i heard that about france. I am practical because i dont speak many languages so i am looking for an english speakng country , that is only ireland in EU. And also some countries where you can use english in the beginning without problems and i heard about netherlands, and some countries in...
  6. E

That guy is so good. It so cool when you have a talent like that.
  7. E

That's so cool and thats my favorite composition alongside smetana's vltava, have fun, it's past midnight here so time to sleep.
  8. E

Wow, Portugal is really different. Yes 7th house much better. Maybe i am better of across the ocean but that is not possible right now and i am not prepared for something like that frankly. Lagos looks really beautiful, i just checked it. But you are right about language also. That is why i...
  9. E

Yes i see it. Both 11th and 5th house are slightly weaker and 7th on the bottom again. Thanx for the explanation. If you have time these days or whenever i am really curious about finland and netherlands too. Even before this possible move i was drawn to ireland, norway, netherlands, finland (...
  10. E

Cool, i am really curious.
  11. E

Oh, in my case i think definitely the further the better... :smile: I don't mind living in a smaller town either. Are relocation charts valid? I know you only have one natal chart and that is the main thing, but when you move somewhere permanently life is going to change mildly at least up to...
  12. E

Hi jupiterasc, thank you for your answer but i dont umderstand what you mean.
  13. E

Re: moving to another country, advice needed Well just like overall satisfaction in life. I dont care much about making money so maybe love life and joining some cause like some lgbt organizations. So I guess, love life and/or social life.
  14. E

Re: moving to another country, advice needed Thank you for your answer Samantha, i sent you pm.
  15. E

Hi everyone, i need a piece of advice regarding astrocartography or relocation astrology. I am hoping to move from my home country to another country in europe this year for many reasons, but quality of life in general is the main one. So far, my options are almost all european (eu+norway...