Search results

1. A

Possibility of Nuclear War

It's seven months into the Ukraine/Russia war, and Russia is losing badly. The West could have put an end to this war by coming onto the negotiation table and address Russia's original security concern of Ukraine joining NATO. Putin obviously can end the war at any time but it will be a...
  2. A

Putin/Russia losing in Ukraine

The only bad transit that I can see in Putin's chart is Saturn conjunct IC, opposing MC, and Neptune square his Mercury. There will be Uranus square his IC/MC in the summer of 2023. Are these enough to explain Putin's failure? Or is it also predicting that Putin can still hold on to power...
  3. A

Can he be a good astrologer/counselor, Chiron/Pluto midpoint at Midheaven?

What kind of vocations may be good for this chart, with Chiron/Pluto midpoint right at the MidHeaven? How about Venus/Jupiter in 6th house, with the ruler of 2nd house (Venus) in 6th? Also, there is Moon in 3rd house, opposing Pluto from 9th. I think many good writers/speakers or journalists...
  4. A

Synastry with tight orbs on asteroids/etc.

Hi, Can anyone comment on this synastry? I don't have the accurate birth time nor location for the first person, but because both the Mercury and Mars were retrograde, using the maximum time zone difference, and also covering 24 hours span in all time zones, Mercury can be at 1 deg 55 to 0...
  5. A

What career is for Uranus/Sun/Venus in 10th house?

My son is in high school, and I'd like to direct him in the right path. I'm not good with natal charts. I thought maybe he could be into engineering with Uranus in his 10th. He can do some very basic computer programming in Javascript. But I don't think he is super-bright, in like top 1%...
  6. A

Natal midpoint interpretation

Anybody made a backup of John Sandbach's website? http://web.archive.org/web/20141221160430/http://johnsandbach.com/?page_id=7243 I used to look up the interpretations on his site, but it's all gone now. I have Uranus/Neptune midpoint conjunct Midheaven natally, and my son has Pluto/Chiron...
  7. A

Massive house repairs: Am I still under Neptune oppose Mercury transit?

Neptune transit opposing Mercury using 1 degree orb should have been over back in Jan 28th, 2015. I can't find ANY transits that can explain what's happening in just last 2 to 3 weeks: Tenant has water leak, which is caused by water pressure regulator. Tenant's oven malfunctions...
  8. A

Can someone decode what Neptune opposition to Mars+Sun will do?

Hi, Can anyone read my transit chart for Neptune opposing Sun+Mars, and let me know what may happen? Neptune went thru my 2nd house cusp & still going over my natal Mercury. It has been the worst experience ever. My mind is filled with negative thinking due to all sorts of external...
  9. A

Shall I take the job offer?

When Mars went thru my 10th house, I went on two interviews and got two job offers from two of the very best high tech companies. I'm not too happy about my current job with not enough responsibility, although my company is also one of the best in the industry. However, the new jobs are not...
  10. A

How to diffuse my 8th house stellium energy

I'd like to know if there are any good ways to diffuse my 8th house energy. I understand 8th house is about joint resources, death/rebirth, and sex. Let's put sex aside, since I cannot get any from my wife, and I'm too old-schooled to even betray my wife in thoughts. My energy has been...
  11. A

2012 Mars retrograde thru 8th house =? investment "reloading"?

Hi, everyone, I wonder whether anyone could help me decode on this Mars retrograding almost through my entire 8th house, and retrograding starting with my natal Moon, Sun+Mars, and Mercury. My 8th house in my current phase of my life has been mostly "joint finance" in the form of stock...
  12. A

Transiting Uranus sextile Part of Fortune

I have this upcoming transit in two months or so. I tried to google this, but cannot find anything. Does anyone know what the effect will be? I also have Uranus trine Neptune at the same time, and Uranus oppose Pluto previous to that. Does that indicate that an action is required on my part...
  13. A

Ron Paul for 2012 president?

When Ron Paul quit from 2008 presidential race, I was disappointed. I have been an ardent supporter since the two big money bombs in that election. Looking at his transits from 2010 to 2013, he has Pluto trine Uranus since Feb of 2010, on & off, until early Dec 2011. And then he also has...
  14. A

A true spiritual leader or a big swindler?

Hi, How does one distinguish between a true spiritual leader and a fake one? Here is the chart, but the birthplace location is only approximate, and the birth time is unknown. The birthdate is believed to be correct. I've rotated the chart to what I believe may suit a spiritual leader...
  15. A

Help on parenting: I'm my son's worst Saturn

I have more than usual number of verbal fights with my first son since my second son is born. I guess it's those sibling competitions that made relationships more complicated. I always fight for underdogs, and I will try to correct it if things between the two siblings are going out of...
  16. A

Hello from California

Hello! Just joined the forum. I lived in California, and I'm a Sun/Moon Virgo, with Capricorn ascending. I also have an anaretic Jupiter in my 11th house (but is supposed to be interpreted as in 12th house). Have never figured out the anaretic part of the Jupiter. Supposedly it's critical...
  17. A

Saturn transits: big loss of money & serious depression

Only until recently, I've learned about Saturn transits. Using my own life experiences, they are quite accurate indeed. I'm still in the middle of a set of very difficult Saturn transits (in sequence): 1. Saturn conjuncts natal Mercury 2. Saturn conjuncts natal Sun & Mars 3. Saturn conjuncts...