Search results

1. A

Rahu in 12th house

Thank you :))
  2. A

Rahu in 12th house

Hello Ekonomist13, Thank you For wishing me bd. I really appreciate it!!:) I'm sorry for being a day late on this. And thank you for looking into my birth chart and detailed analysis again. I will start off with the interests....what you have stated about my personality yes,it's true I have...
  3. A

Rahu in 12th house

Hello, or1000 Thank you and good luck to you too. Regards,
  4. A

Rahu in 12th house

This is something new for me....and I find it fascinating... specific diseases related to different signs. "Dig deeper" ..You have an inquisitive mind and i really appreciate it!! Vedic reading regarding love and finance... Sure and thank you for your time!! Regards,
  5. A

Rahu in 12th house

@Ekonomist13 Yes, you are right... It's called Hashimoto/Hypothyroid. Scorpio people with hashimoto ....That's interesting thing to know. My Zodiac sign is Scorpio too.
  6. A

Jupiter and Mars in capricorn

Sir, Thank you again for ur reply.
  7. A

Rahu in 12th house

Thanks for the clarification. When is the good Time for marriage? Travelling.... Yes, a lot with in country. And next month, I m going to Germany. Health.... In August (this year) I was diagnosed with thyroid issue and my cholesterol level went high due to thyroid problem. Again thanks...
  8. A

Hello Sagittarius Jupiter Thank you for your time and reply. I really appreciate it!! That's true I love traveling. Ihave limited knowledge of astrology & understand only that there are conjunct, retrograde,and square but zero knowledge of how these are interpreted. My sun is in Scorpio. I...
  9. A

Rahu in 12th house

Hello soul9 No,I'm not married. This is what I want to know... When will I get married and about foreign settlement? As far as overspending is concerned, I find almost every month( especially this year) big expenses creep up on me.
  10. A

What does it mean to have Jupiter and Mars in 7th house capricorn.
  11. A

Rahu in 12th house

I really appreciate the time you put into this.Data is the same,its actually the time of day I was born in (8:40PM Not 8:40AM), mak my chart totally different. In my birth chart, Rahu is the 12th not in the7th house and so on. And you dont have to do this again. I alreadyam extremely sorry for...
  12. A

Rahu in 12th house

Ekonomist13...Thankyou so much for your efforts, precious time and looking into my chart.I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Today, I missed a great oppturnity to get to know my chart well from an expert. My bad, i forgot to mention "PM" with time. Again thankyou for your analysis Regards,
  13. A

Rahu in 12th house

Hello, Ekonomist13 Thank you for the reply. I can relate to the second point you have mentioned.(overspending) I want to know, when will I get married (married life good or bad) and the possibility of settling abroad. Any insight/input into this, what's going on will be highly appreciated...
  14. A

Solar Return..Bad Year

Interpretation!! What does Sun in Scorpio mean. Solar return chart how accurate.
  15. A

When is the question

@ Sagittarius Jupiter Thank you for ur reply
  16. A

When is the question

:)) Thank you for your time. I truly appreciate it. Regards,
  17. A

When is the question

Respected astrologers Could any of you here make possible prediction of my marriage timing and married life (happy or not). Also having Saturn in 5th house means no children.I would really appreciate if you learned astrologers could take some time out and reply to my queries. Thank you for your...
  18. A

Rahu in 12th house

Having rahu in 12th house considered bad?
  19. A

Pls shed light on my navamsa chart

I would really appreciate if any of experienced astrologers
  20. A

7th and 10th house interpertation

Interpretation