Search results

1. R

Saturn in 5th house- Please help

Hi Sethi, Thank you. I attached my daughter's chart here. Here is her DOB:- Dec 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM CST in Lake Barrington, IL Thanks a lot for looking into this. Ramastro
  2. R

HI Sethi, Thanks for letting me know. When you said it will take quite some time, do you know how many years it might take? I have my next IVF being scheduled for this December 2015. Please let me know. On the other hand, I am okay if it is a boy or girl- I was just curious :-) Thanks again.
  3. R

Hello All, Here I am back after almost 3 years and in the same situation trying to get pregnant for a while now to have second child :-) If any of you recall, I started this thread may be 5 years ago trying to get pregnant with first child and few of you gave correct predictions and my...
  4. R

Daughter born in same star and sign as father- Death Prediction

Hello All, I delivered baby girl one month back and she was born on same nakshatra and same sign as her father. I thought it is a good coincidence and googled this case only to find out that it is actually not good for one of them as it could cause either death or death like suffering for child...
  5. R

Daughter born in same nakshatra and sign as father- signs of death

Hello All, I delivered baby girl one month back and she was born on same nakshatra and same sign as her father. I thought it is a good coincidence and googled this case only to find out that it is actually not good for one of them as it could cause either death or death like suffering for child...
  6. R

All, I am happy to say that after years of fighting with infertility, I finally gave birth to my daughter on Dec 7th. It was a normal delivery and everything went smooth and my recovery was quick too. I dont know how saturn being in 5th house is bad with respect to having children but here are...
  7. R

My husband is going through very bad phase now as I mentioned before and he is mentally depressed and not sure what will happen when. We are expecting a baby in the first week of december and we could not enjoy this happy baby phase due to this disturbance caused in our lives. I am equally...
  8. R

Mentally depressed and Threat for Life- When will this end?

Hello, My husband is going through very bad phase now where one of his friend started effecting us a lot and has possibly become a threat for his life. He is mentally depressed and not sure what will happen when. We are expecting a baby in the first week of december and we could not enjoy this...
  9. R

Thanks Zuri. Yes, most of Dr.Farr, minny and claire19 predictions came true. Claire19 prediction about scorpion girl could still become true as my due date is in 1st week of december and might happen bit earlier than that and we found out it is a girl. I am not sure if medical astrology is the...
  10. R

Thanks for everyone's wishes. Unfortunately, I really could not enjoy my pregnancy. The first 3 months were horrible with bleeding in between constantly allowing me to think it might not sustain. Now, I progressed into 6th month and baby is doing fine and no complications yet for me as well. But...
  11. R

Hi Ryan, I just want to let you and everyone know that my IVF treatment worked and I am 5 weeks pregnant now. My doctor also mentioned that my hormone numbers also look great. I now it is still long way to go and as much as I am happy I am also bit worried that what if something might happen...
  12. R

Hi Ryan, Thanks for the detailed reading of my chart. thank you
  13. R

Hi Claire19, Thanks for your response. Please find the composite chart attached. Please let me know my chances. I appreciate your help. Thanks
  14. R

Hi Claire19, Please find the composite+midpoint chart attached as you have asked for. Fifth house in composite chart is empty. Does that mean no kids? Where as 6th house is loaded. Please let me know what does that mean and what do you see regarding kids and when I will have kids from the...
  15. R

Saturn in 5th house- Predicting Pregnancy

Thanks Astrologer50, You have mentioned "in 7 months progressed moon will conjunct prog sun/natal pluto which *could* be something rather important...." Do you know what this means and in which matters I can see this important change? Thank you
  16. R

Thanks Claire19. But do you see childbirth happening in 2012? I remember you mentioning in one of your post that scorpion child is indicated in my chart. My IvF is being performed in Feb which means if it is successfull will lead to child in November who could be scorpion. Please let me know how...
  17. R

Hello Astrologers, Just wanted to update you on my status and at the same time want to check on few things. After several doctor visits and failed treatments, my doctor finally agreed to do IVF this February. As most of you know I have been trying to conceive for close to 5.5 years now and this...
  18. R

Saturn in 5th house- Predicting Pregnancy

Hi sethi, Yes I am taking medical treatment. What do you mean by the line "there is some aspect of your daily life that leaves a lit to be desired" Also another astrologer mentioned that this year nov and Dec are good for me to conceive? Do you see that in my chart as well?
  19. R

Is this period favorable for me to get pregnant and give birth to a child

Also wanted to add that my saptamsa is changing by 30 sec. If I take my birth time as 23:27 minutes 30 sec my chart is different. So, not sure what is the right time of birth and which one to be used for saptamsa
  20. R

Is this period favorable for me to get pregnant and give birth to a child

Hi SasiSekaran, I am sorry. I just noticed that I got confused with rashi for lagna. You are right. I am mithuna lagna. Can you please let me know when is it favorable period to get pregnant? Will it be healthy pregnancy? Yes, I do have PCOS and that is why it is hard for me to conceive. I am...