Search results

1. C

Short trip to Vancouver?

I need to take a break, and am thinking of running up to Vancouver, BC tomorrow, for like 3 days of alone time. In this chart, I am represented by Mars in Libra, which is in detriment, and the 3rd house trip to Canada is ruled by Mercury (how appropriate!), which is located at the end of the...
  2. C

Do I need a lawyer to win my disbility case?

I have applied for disability and been turned down, largely through my own fault. Now I have an upcoming hearing, and I have been urged to get a lawyer, and I don't think I need one, however, I am considering it. The main issue is that I have done a lot of research and I feel that I know what I...
  3. C

Sr shows Death or Surgery? Is her life in danger?

I have written here about Julia before, but this time she asked me to check out her chart to see if she'll have surgery, and I am not sure what's going on, because it looks like death to me. Here is the previous thread for background story on Julia if anyone wants to know...
  4. C

Unsure of the theme of this Solar Return

Well I've spent hours trying to figure this all out, and I'm feeling like I've missed the point of this chart, like I don't know what the real theme of this year will be. After reading BobZemco's posts about solar returns, I now believe that traveling for your Solar return won't work, so I...
  5. C

Finessing a Solar Return for a writing career

My birthday is coming up in a couple of months, and I'm changing my goals and I need help with the details as I'm travelling a bit to change the houses in the Solar Return chart. My original plan was to put Venus in the first because I want to feel more loving, and would like a nice...
  6. C

Electional Date/Time for Cross-country trip

Well, it's finally here, we are mostly ready to leave within the next 7-10 days and drive across America to Seattle. I am having a really hard time trying to find the best date to leave, as obviously I'd like this trip to be safe and relatively smooth and fun. Because it's going to take at...
  7. C

Should I buy a new car?

I am wondering if I should buy a new altima, around here the prices are super low and they're giving away a free ipad. Here's the chart: I am Mars in Libra and the new car is shown by saturn in libra (exalted). They're past the conjunction, but the moon will trine saturn which seems to say...
  8. C

Moon's last aspect shows outcome

I have read that in general, we look to the moon as an important indication when choosing dates, as the moon's last aspect generally shows how things will work out. I am not talking about electional astrology exactly, more like, if I start something, like if I enter a contest or get ready to...
  9. C

Did Julia's grandfather leave her money?

This chart is hard for me, I can't even be sure I'm using the right house and of course in this game, this is everything. Julia's grandfather raised her, and he left all of his other kids some type of insurance money, despite being nearly destitute. One of his grandchildren tried to get one...
  10. C

Planets hitting my natal saturn

I know that Magi astrology isn't popular because the people who run the site write like a tabloid nightmare, but I take one thing from that site and from Magi Astrology: Saturn is unpleasant and usually will wreck your plans. On the site, they describe various transits, heartbreak transits...
  11. C

Which house for T-Square?

My mom wants to go somewhere for her birthday, so I suggested she go somewhere that improves her (dire) financial situation, but that was before I looked at her solar return. She has an exact T-square with Venus, Jupiter, and saturn. She's a diabetic, and venus and jupiter have long been...
  12. C

Toddler's ascendent?

My cousin Jewg was born via C-section, but it wasn't the usual C-section because his mother weighed over 500 pounds at the time, and it took almost an hour and a half to get him out. The time of birth on his birth certificate is 8:33am, and gives him a 0 degree capricorn ascendant. I am...
  13. C

Putting it all together....

I am growing increasingly frustrated because I feel like astrology is a language I just can't learn to speak, it's like spanish where I know a ton of nouns and verbs but I still can't put together a full sentence, much less carry on a conversation... Where do you learn to blend everything...
  14. C

Actress Brittany Murphy Dies at 32

Birth time unknown, link to chart set for 12pm... http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9779/astro2gw181brittanymurp.gif Her husband called 911 this morning around 8am, but she was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. A child actress who specialized in playing mentally damaged people, she...
  15. C

Will I move before lease ends?

So my Solar return (which happened 2 days ago) showed an issue in the 4th, because it's ruler, Saturn, although exhalted in libra, is in the 12th, squaring pluto. Today my roommate called and said the owner got a letter at the house we're renting about being behind on their mortgage payment. I...
  16. C

Planets on cusps

I know this is a pretty standard rule of astrology, but with solar returns, when a planet has JUST entered a new house, do you consider it in that house, or use a 3 degree orb, and consider it in the previous house? For reasons that make sense only to me (teehee), I really want Solar Return...
  17. C

Solar Return combined with Natal vs.

I am trying to figure out where to be on my Solar Return, and I think I may have been doing it wrong. I never before compared the SR to my natal, and I'm trying to figure out how to do it. For instance, before I'd draw up a chart for my SR, and look at it by itself, and try to manipulate the...
  18. C

which house for location?

I've read somewhere that if you ask about a specific place by name, much like calling your brother "john" vs asking about your brother, that you should use the 7th house to represent that place. However, everyone here I see uses the 9th, if it's long distance travel. what are the rules on...
  19. C

Should I start taking Adderall again (ADD meds)

I did this chart a while ago, obviously, and used the 6th house to represent the Adderall. I have really bad ADD and have wasted most of of life, and no, that's not an exaggeration. (find my other thread about never having had a real job) So Venus rules both the first and the 6th, so I used the...
  20. C

So I've never had a real job in my life

and while it's amusing to me, or it used to be, now I really need to figure out a career for myself, and I am at a loss. I did the math and figured out that aside from a paper route when I was 10, I've worked less than 2 months in my 31 years of "living." I moved across the country last...