Search results

1. S

Is it gonna happen?

Career/job related with writing. That Moon seems promising, but the Uranus not that much. Anyway, I have not much idea of horary; any help will be much appreciated:P
  2. S

Career, life, direction, fate.

I have been lost for much time, and although I'm now a bit better, I'm still recollecting nothing -since I planted nothing. Is this getting better in the future? Where is my life going to? I'm especially concered about career. I would appreciate any aid and any insight possible. Since I...
  3. S

Quintiles

Have you realized the aspect itself is biased? I mean, it's staying about days in the same pattern for everybody who borns during those days; only the quintiles of Moon,asc and midheaven move around. Is this aspect made for the green dollar instead for real astrology? I don't think it should be...
  4. S

Jupiter 2th house

I always have read that it promises wealth, but other than that, what does it say about career/job? What do you think of this placement?
  5. S

Narcissism

What do you think of the quindecile? Was Noel Tyl way over his head? Do you find it to be interesting and to be used? Any experience during a reading? Obsession?
  6. S

Cusp and when

When do you consider the planet to be applying to the next cusp? A planet within 1 degree of the next cusp is already in the next house? What's your opinion about the Pluto of the chart i will link? Any insight about the cusps would be appreciated, I find this to be very ambiguous in general
  7. S

Midpoints

What do you think of them? Are they a regular tool for every astrologic interpretation?, i heard they were tied to uranian astrology. Do you include the 8th harmonic hard aspects in them? They hold any insight when using them for harmonics charts? i.e fifth harmonic.
  8. S

Stellium

I have a stellium forming of Neptune, Uranus and Moon in 6th house all of them conjunct in the sign of capricorn, also making an opposition to mercury in cancer -12th house, with squares to midheaven in aries. I struggle a lot and i don't know how to handle the energy (had big stomachal issues)...