Search results

1. R

Daughter born in same star and sign as father- Death Prediction

Hello All, I delivered baby girl one month back and she was born on same nakshatra and same sign as her father. I thought it is a good coincidence and googled this case only to find out that it is actually not good for one of them as it could cause either death or death like suffering for child...
  2. R

Daughter born in same nakshatra and sign as father- signs of death

Hello All, I delivered baby girl one month back and she was born on same nakshatra and same sign as her father. I thought it is a good coincidence and googled this case only to find out that it is actually not good for one of them as it could cause either death or death like suffering for child...
  3. R

Mentally depressed and Threat for Life- When will this end?

Hello, My husband is going through very bad phase now where one of his friend started effecting us a lot and has possibly become a threat for his life. He is mentally depressed and not sure what will happen when. We are expecting a baby in the first week of december and we could not enjoy this...
  4. R

Is this period favorable for me to get pregnant and give birth to a child

Hi, I don't have children for last 6 years. I have started some medical treatment from last few months. Can anyone tell me if this period is good for me to get pregnant or what are the chances of having a healthy and safe pregnancy. I have saturn in 5th house :-( My Details: Born on Sep 27th...
  5. R

Am I Pregnant?

Can anyone tell based on my chart below if I am pregnant now? Thanks for your help
  6. R

Saturn in 5th house- Predicting Pregnancy

All, I am searching for a correct answer for many days. I have been married for 6 years and trying to get pregnant with no luck. I am also taking medical treatment. I would be really happy to know when I will give get pregnant. can someone please help with accurate prediction with few months...
  7. R

How good is this chart in career aspects?

All, I am in a contract HR job now. 1. I want to know when I will get a stable permanent job and 2. any important periods/success indicated in my chart related to career and money? Please let me know. Thanks. Birth information: Sep 27th, 1984 Time: 23: 27 PM Location: Nellore, India...
  8. R

Progeny- Saturn in 5th house

Hello Everyone, I have saturn in 5th house. I have been trying to conceive for the past 5 years with no luck so far. Can someone see my chart and predict when I will have my first kid and how many kids and if my children will be healthy. Please someone let me know when I will have my first kid...
  9. R

Saturn in 5th house- Please help

Hello Everyone, I have saturn in 5th house. I have been trying to conceive for the past 5 years with no luck so far. Can someone see my chart and predict when I will have my first kid and how many kids and if my children will be healthy. Please someone let me know when I will have my first kid...
  10. R

read my chart

Hi Everyone, I have saturn in my fifth house. Can anyone look at my chart and please let me know when I will have kids. Thanks for your help. Ramastro [poster hijacked another person's thread so moved to new thread - Moderator]