Search results

1. M

Lunar Eclipse 12-10-11 conjuncts my Uranus exact

I wonder if anyone can shed light on this. I just found out the lunar eclipse will be 18.11 degrees Gemini tomorrow morning. My natal Uranus is 18.15 degrees Gemini in the fifth house. I have lyme disease and started a new treatment. It is photon LED near infared light therapy (sure does tie...
  2. M

Gifted in school - needs vocation direction

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17531&d=1301272221 Hopefully you can bring up the chart with that link. It is for my son, born March 13, 1988 in Loveland CO at 2.59PM He excelled in school but was confused about his career. He enjoys living in a rural...
  3. M

Diabetes in young person -

My son was recently diagnosed with diabetes. He is 23, slim and athletic so he does not fit the type two profile. But he did not have the antibodies that typically indicate type one. Type one is when the bodies immune system begins killing the beta cells (in the pancreas) that produce...
  4. M

Help with Career Options

I spent a long time writing this out and lost all the info so I will make it shorter this time. The person was born March 13, 1988 at 2:59PM in Loveland CO. The outstanding aspects related to career are Venus conjunct Jupiter in Ninth House. Venus is conjunct Mid Heaven by a few minutes...
  5. M

Help me interpret this in a more positive way

Negative progressions always alarm me and I have several coming up that have me very nervous. In about a years time I will have Uranus entering the progressed 2nd house square progressed mars. Almost the same time my progressed ascendent will be sextile Uranus. I feel I will have financial...
  6. M

Progressed Juno Sextile Prog. Ceres?

Can someone tell what, if anything, this means? Progressed Juno (9th house) sextile progressed Ceres (7th house). This will be exact Sept. 2011. At the same time progressed mercury (8th house) is sextile progressed venus (progressed 10th). My 22 year old son is contemplating marriage to a young...