Search results

1. S

wealth prospects please

Hi all , i have uranus ( in sag ) and neptune ( in cap ) in my 2nd house how will i fare in material achievement ... can i become rich Thanks :)
  2. S

kuja in 8, venus in pisces , hard aspects and what not , in dire distress , pls help

kuja in 8, jup in cap , hard aspects and what not , in dire distress , pls help kuja in 8, jup in capricorn , merc in pisces , hard aspects and what not , in dire distress , pls help My horoscope shows , many benefic yogas , but dont know what they are doing , when my life is so very stressed...
  3. S

pls and pls guide me with my marriage, very much in need of help _ sri medico _ india

hi , i am sri from india , been through a lot of hardships lately ( love failure , unable to concentrate on PG Entrance preparation , Completed my MBBS ) . never before believed in astro , but the recent events :( made sure of introducing it to me i think i finally found a reliable and...
  4. S

finally found a site that can help me , starting with a lot of hope

hi , i am sri from india , been through a lot of hardships lately . never before believed in astro , but the recent events :( made sure of introducing it to me i think i finally found a reliable and helpful place , where i can get help starting with lots and lots of hope pls help me Thanks