Search results

1. O

Choosing dates for PhD thesis defense

Helleo everybody! By September inclusive I will have to present my PhD thesis. I will need two dates, one for presentation in the department, then in public. Please assist me in choosing the data. Between the two must pass at least 20 days. Having Jupiter on my IC I think it is a positive...
  2. O

Will I be successful in my PhD thesis defense?

Can you please, Waybread, assist me choosing the dates? I will post the transits chart.
  3. O

Thank you very much for all answers and for good wishes! I hope everything will be fine. My supervisor said that it is a good thesis, he agrees with it. The guidance committee is evaluating the thesis now, after that I will make the changes if needed. I have a few publications in ISI journals...
  4. O

Hello everybody! I made a chart for my PhD defense which will be in a maximum of three months, first time in department, then in public. I haven't picked the dates yet. I don't know when it would be more appropriate. Between the two must be at least 20 days. So, I am Venus in Taurus and the...
  5. O

Am I ill again?

Thank you very much, Waybread, I was looking forward to a positive response. I've calmed down now. I do not have a diagnosis of endometriosis at this time, I hope that the symptoms (mild pain in the area of the excised ovary, etc.) will disappear over time. I wish you all the best!
  6. O

Am I ill again?

Hello Two years ago I had endometriosis surgery. Now the symptoms before the operation have returned and I am a little worried. The doctor says it's okay but I don't feel like it would be and the chart shows some problems. Please let me know if I have interpreted it correctly. Ascendant...
  7. O

Querent Jupiter retrograde

Thank you very much Ilenek and Haermeshadesluna for helping me reading the chart. Venus in detriment but in 10th house is not so powerless, isn't it?
  8. O

Thank you very much. Enemies - that's the last thing I would have liked. Jupiter in second house, is it about financial problems?
  9. O

Hello In my chart for another article to publish, the Querent is Jupiter rx. Does that mean he's in a difficult situation? Jupiter aspects L9 meaning a positive outcome. The article is also represented by Jupiter. That may mean that there is a need to reassess the article. What do you think...
  10. O

Will my article be published?

Hello. just an update. The first journal did not publish the article, but we submitted to another journal and it was accepted today, finally. The first journal would have accepted publication after major revisions, the second journal, after minor revisions, accepted it. Tikana was right when...
  11. O

Today I received a message from the reviewers. They propose to publish the article after its revision. We're on the right track :)
  12. O

Yes, he did. Now they are studying the article.
  13. O

Still no feedback from magazine. It was supposed to answer in 14 days. If it was a no, then the magazine would have answered immediately. Maybe Mercury being retrograde is the problem?
  14. O

Thank you very much, passiflora, for the additional information. It's very interesting, I wouldn't have thought of it. I'll consider it next time. I hope Neptune does not mean illusions. Thank you for wishes. Best of luck to you.
  15. O

Yes, being an interdisciplinary work, there are co-authors who have a very important contribution in the analysis, data statistical processing, but I did not think it was necessary to mention them in this case. Publishing the article is of utmost importance to me and less for co-authors. Does...
  16. O

Very often the publisher asks for the articles to be edited. I am waiting for feedback and I am very anxious. I will keep you up to date with the latest news. Thank you very much for all answers.
  17. O

For a positive response is it enough Mercury's positioning in the ninth house?
  18. O

Hello I wrote an article for publication in a scientific journal. Yesterday it was sent to the magazine. I'd like to ask your opinion about the attached chart. Will the article be published? I am Mercury, in 9th house of publishing, conjunct MC (career), in Gemini (associating with writing)...
  19. O

Relationship Mars - Venus

Thank you very much, Elena, for reading and explaining the chart.
  20. O

Relationship Mars - Venus

Hello For this chart the question is: Does Mars loves Venus? Where his "heart" is? Mars is in his domicile, Venus in detriment of Mars, it is a square between them. Venus has an accidental dignity here, isn't it? Thank you very much.