Search results

1. cancerfotochik

Hopeful synastry?

Hello :) Have not been here in awhile, been busy the past few months! Finally found a decent job :) Ok, I need some help reading the synastry between me and my significant other. I have included our synastry and composite charts, with corresponding tables. He and I have been online friends for...
  2. cancerfotochik

Why do I have such poor luck in relationships and will it get any better?

Hi All, Could somebody please read my chart and explain to me why I have such poor luck in relationships, and if/when I will ever find my 'soulmate?' I would like to know what it is I am doing wrong that keeps me from attracting the right man into my life. I have been working nonstop on myself...
  3. cancerfotochik

Need some advice about my Cancer/Capricorn relationship

Okay, a bit of a long story, but here goes.. There is this guy I've known for almost two years (I'll call him Matt, for clarity's sake), we worked together at least once a week. I don't know Matt's full astrological profile, b/c I don't know what time he was born, but I do know that his Sun is...
  4. cancerfotochik

Hi from Texas!

Hi, I am totally new to this forum, and am very glad to have found it! I have been interested in astrology for about 15 years or so, and know a little bit about natal charts and how they work. My understanding of astrology is pretty basic, meaning that I understand how my sun (Cancer), moon...