Search results

1. Vagabondgirl

People on the astral plane

Are they real or just made up by your brain? Now I just spoke to a woman standing by the sofa where I fell asleep, she said her name was Miriam and tried to explain me how I will be able to have kids later and why I had a misscarriage. She was talking about some receptor, FAS receptor, to be...
  2. Vagabondgirl

Extraterrestrial dream interpretation

Again I dream of these strange beings that look like ALIENS! This time, 2 nights ago, I dreamt that aliens came to sleeping people, picking them up while they were sleeping, and they also took me. They brought us to their spaceship and was transporting us through long hallways that looked like...
  3. Vagabondgirl

Binaural beats for astral travel?

I just tried to astral project when listening to binaural beats. I got to the first phase where I got these electrical shocks in my whole body and pressure in my head...It was really like electrical shock over and over again!!! Creepy enough... But then I couldnt bare it anymore, so I just woke...
  4. Vagabondgirl

UFO dreams again...

Not long ago I dreamt that I was on a rock looking out over the ocean. The sea was rising very quickly and there was a storm, felt like "the end" or something... It seemed like the year was 2013 or later. I thought we were all just going to die. Then I looked up in the sky and above me was a...
  5. Vagabondgirl

Post a chart of you and your "soulmate"!

There was alot of soulmate talk here, so was thinking we could discuss this in more details. If you could post charts of you and your "soulmate", or the closest thing youve been to a soulmate and comment on what you see as significant connections in these charts and in real life:smile: Im...
  6. Vagabondgirl

A chart of a massmurderer

Here is the chart of the guy that killed 93 people in Norway with a bomb and shooting several.... Is there anything in his chart that stands out?? Cause he really made a terrible shocking impression on our nation and the world.... I see there is alot of uranian influence. Dont have his...
  7. Vagabondgirl

Aspect patterns in synastry

Are they important? Some say, some say not.... I have this in my synastry with my current boyfriend, Grand cross and Grand trine. I havent observed this kind of aspect patterns with my previous partners, cause they had charts more focused on one side of the chart like me (the bowl). I know...
  8. Vagabondgirl

Should I meet this guy?

I met someone over the internet who I kind of like. I was wondering if this looks like a relationship with potential from an astrological point of view? I see some interesting stuff in our synastry. We are both Geminis somehow, I have gemini AC and he has Gemini Sun and Mercury. My sun in...
  9. Vagabondgirl

Well aspected Saturn = better with age?

I was wondering if anyone "older" can tell me about the effects of a well- aspected saturn later in life? In your experience, or theories for that matter. Saturn in Scorpio has a close sextile to Venus, and also to Moon and Mars. My stellium in Virgo. I had a difficult childhood though, a...
  10. Vagabondgirl

Light particles coming out from the astral body

About a week ago or so I had this sudden out of body experience, "waking up" near my bed. I was a little scared from being so conscious, like I usually do when I wake up in that state. So I tried to go somewhere or to find light, and suddenly I could see some small light particles coming out of...
  11. Vagabondgirl

A dream about a tree from year 1876?

I just had a dream about someone talking to me about a huge tree that was bigger and older than all the others...Like something precious. They said it was some hundred years old first. Then I asked from when it was, and they said from 1876 exactly. It was like some kind of inner conversation...
  12. Vagabondgirl

Just a fling or potential for something more:)

I recently met a guy that I like alot. We had something going on. But I dont know if it will be something else or not, because we currently live different places. Its kind of loose in the air right now:) But I was wondering if someone can look at our synastry/composite charts to tell if it might...
  13. Vagabondgirl

"Psychic powers" just parellel universes??

I just had one of my wildest "precogntive" experience ever, regarding foretelling the future yesterday. Ive had very specific telepathic ones before, but not as specific with pre-cognition before it seems. I was sleeping during the day the day before the actual event, and felt the buzzing in...
  14. Vagabondgirl

What are the typical signs/aspects/houses of surgeons?

I am still wondering what kind of medical speciality I would like to go into later in my carreer. So I would like to know if there is anything "typical" to look for in a chart of surgeons? I know that Scorpio, pluto and mars have something to do with it. In my natal chart I have a strong...
  15. Vagabondgirl

Aura dream

I thought this was quite "spiritual" dream. I dreamt that I met a little boy who obviously was very psychic and said he could see auras. I asked him what coulour my aura was and he said it was yellow. Then he said that he could see that my heart area was kind of dark, and then he put his hand...
  16. Vagabondgirl

Have you ever met your spirit guide?

If you have met/talked to your spirit guide. What was it like? Im curious to know about others experiences, because I felt that I met her in a OBE last year. Quite interesting experience.
  17. Vagabondgirl

What does it mean to dream of one specific person almost every day?

The last 2 weeks Ive been having recurrent dreams about a specific person that I know. Some times very unpleasant ones and other times good ones. What could it mean? Subconsciousness working with something? The dreams are kind of absurd and in strange language too...
  18. Vagabondgirl

What does Saturn conjunct anothers SN really mean?

Is saturn conjunct SN bad karma? What Ive read from cafeastrology is that it is seperative and not good for relationships. 2 significant people in my life have this aspect to my saturn. One was my boyfriend for a few years.
  19. Vagabondgirl

Transiting Saturn is about to hit my Vertex and Sun, help!

I have Vertex at 17 deg. libra and sun at 19 deg. libra. Soon in January Saturn will conjunct vertex exactly and then the sun. Does this only mean a bad thing? Im single now, so I dont think anything worse in that field can happen? Or can it??? Sun is also ruler of my 5th house, its in the 6th...
  20. Vagabondgirl

Moon at anaretic degree and balsamic moon.

My moon is at 29 degrees virgo and also balsamic moon. I have Sun at 19 deg. libra though. Is there something ending here? Like karmic? Because both the anaretic degree and the balsamic moon point to some kind of finishing karma Ive heard. Does anyone know anything else about this? Moon also...