Search results

1. Sugarsweet

Read my chart for physical appearance?

Amazing work Chrysalis! I am honestly in awe of you. This is definitely something you are gifted at. It’s almost intuitive how accurate you are. Thank you for providing great insight in to how astrology CAN determine physical appearance. I am appreciative that you found this thread!
  2. Sugarsweet

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance? You're allowed to have your opinion and it's allowed to be oppositional to mine. I find it exhausting that you even have to relay that. Everyone has opinions. As an adult and a senior member however you should be more self...
  3. Sugarsweet

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance? You actually never answer the question directly it seems. I have always tried to work around that factor but today for some reason you are relentless. Like I have said before, your answers to threads seem to just be an overload...
  4. Sugarsweet

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance? Thanks again for your interpretations Chrysalis! I've never actually seen this interpretation of my grand trine manifest into physical/aesthetic characteristics before. This is really interesting to me as I do struggle with...
  5. Sugarsweet

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance? Can I ask what the grand purpose of this response was? It was, indeed, a summary Did you not notice the other clear and concise predictions that were made? Such as the shape and bone structure of my face, the intensity of my...
  6. Sugarsweet

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance? Thank you for your response Chrysalis. You have an amazing approach to this, these interpretations are remarkable and I can totally see how you got to them. I like how your mind is working! I can now completely see how my chart...
  7. Sugarsweet

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance? Feel free to hijack this thread Major Tom. That is what was meant by: I think this will be interesting. TBH I was half expecting people to hijack in a way lol :innocent: I'd personally love to see how this plays out for you/ and...
  8. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

I think you hold great knowledge and insight however please remember I reference natal related questions/enquiries at the start of the thread also. It could’ve been under the mundane astrology forum but it was put here on the natal one.
  9. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

Thank you so much. You’re an Earth angel. Have a lovely day.
  10. Sugarsweet

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance? Thank you for your response to my thread love-thinking. First of all, wow How did you do that? If it was without help of my avatar I'm double impressed :surprised: You could not of been more accurate. I fit your description...
  11. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

Wow I interpreted this conjunction very wrong Where did I get the 0 degree orb from?? :biggrin::biggrin: If possible, and if you wish too, could you elaborate on this Jupiter-Pluto, Mars-Uranus relationship to me? Hate to ask on the thread but I'm not sure if private messaging is allowed on...
  12. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

Thank you for your response. That's lovely of you. I definitely agree with you on that one. It drives me crazy scanning the internet for resources. They absolutely should get with the kindle programme :biggrin: What was the name of the book please? I will have a search on amazon. I love...
  13. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

You are truly amazing JUPITERASC ! I do not understand horary at all but you have inspired me to know what all of this means by the end of today. :cool::biggrin: Thank you With love
  14. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

Sorry about the misguided introduction to this thread. My wording could've been all the way better LOL. I enjoy Liz Greene's work, do you know if there is access to a PDF online? By generationally I was referring to the depictions of economical and political rise and falls due to this...
  15. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

I like this approach. Although the fatalistic approach is entertaining I hate when it's used against people. Thank God that wasn't the case here greybeard. I can't answer this question vaguely. A lot has happened in my time, good and bad. And to this day. Likewise to everybody. I don't know...
  16. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

Thanks for your response Golden Yod. Where do you have this conjunction if you don’t mind me asking? A Capricorn Saturn can be actually quite a blessing depending on its location and relationship to the rest of the chart. I read online somewhere that the planet with the lowest degree has...
  17. Sugarsweet

The "Great" Conjunction?

The last conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter took place on May 31st 2000 and will make a return again in late 2020. Other than this conjunction occurring once every 19 years, having this planetary configuration in my natal chart, located in my 12th house, I do struggle to comprehend what is...
  18. Sugarsweet

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance? Love from the UK :love:
  19. Sugarsweet

Can astrology really determine physical appearance? I've always found this really fascinating and would love some examples. I think this will be really interesting. Here's my chart for reference I don't think I look like my ascendant personally lol
  20. Sugarsweet

The most psychic birth chart i have ever seen

By SO do you mean significant other? The chart owner has no romantic relationship to me lol. And they're also a woman :devil: haha!