Search results

1. B

Military to artist?

Hello, and thanks for reading. I'll be brief in the interest of everyones time. I was once a Soldier, although never a typical one. The best description would be "conscientious objector", but it was not religion based. I changed jobs in the military to be in a non-hostile field, as a bomb...
  2. B

Weird life & weird chart?

Katydid and Kshantaram, than you both very much. Kshantaram, The Vedic description is very confusing. I will be researching Vedic Astrology, but it really seems overwhelming in its details; especially details that interact with one another. Regarding your interpretation, I thought I would...
  3. B

Weird life & weird chart?

Hi Everyone, thanks in advance for any effort you place into reading my chart. I appreciate your volunteer time here, and I've learned a lot from many of you. Thanks! I'll keep this short and sweet, as I see lots of requests here and I'm trying my best to be a polite "new forum member"...
  4. B

Hi Everyone

I'm a casual astrology student and wanted to say thanks to everyone for their contributions to my education. I've learned a lot here, and I hope to pay it forward as my skills progress. Thanks for the education. Thanks for the wisdom. BB Gun DC