Search results

1. A

SR Hung T-Square - I'm literally in 12H hell

Sorry I uploaded the wrong 2nd photo aka biwheel -- its fixed now.:annoyed: Yes! Venus in 3H/10H , Jupiter in 5H/11H, Mercury 4H/11H, also even though my Sun is opposite MC its in 10H via overlay. and idk if its just me but i think the effects are more prominent in the overlays rather than sr...
  2. A

SR Hung T-Square - I'm literally in 12H hell

For my SR 2019/2020 I have a hung t-square w/ minor grand trine (double triangles) which I found unusual with the apex being in the 2H/8H overlay. Last year with all the eclipses and SR 1H energy my identity has gone through a change. I'm finally going after my dreams but now I'm literally...
  3. A

Too many feels! Kite in SR Chart

Anyone wanna read my chart? I have Asc in solar return 10th house & that Moon conjunct Jupiter on SR Asc I dont know what to expect!
  4. A

Jupiter square north node

Yup my Cap Jupiter in 6H is squaring the Libra 3H North Node. I guess I interpret this aspect moreso with Jupiter's beliefs and optimism clashing with one's life purpose, maybe people with this aspect feel the same as me in terms of lacking faith in one's dreams. I want to go into acting, and...
  5. A

Deconstructing my Sun, Moon, Uranus (Grand Trine)

Sun, Chiron, Uranus (air) Moon, Neptune (earth) moon is conjunct chiron, uranus is conjunct neptune Can someone interpret it for me? like what kind've person or vibe do you get from my grand trine/double kites. I know that the grand trine is in 2/6/7 which are the work houses and career has...
  6. A

No water in my chart!

Hi Animatrix, I just have to start off by saying thank you so much for this reading, it honestly means a lot to me!! I’ve looked into the “kite aspect” but the double kite configuration reflects my chart termed “castle/seer/envelope/trapezium (opposition base)”. I searched for hours and not...
  7. A

No water in my chart!

the only water I have is pluto in 4th house, does this mean i lack emotional depth?
  8. A

double kite/ castle configuration?

can someone give me more insight in how it applies to my life, a kite is supposed to provide a way to ease a grand trine from being restless. how does a castle config work?
  9. A

Why cant I ever attract Love

It isn't a death sentence. I have a badly afflicted moon (moon opp saturn, moon square venus, venus inconjunct nep) makes me highly delusional/illusion when it comes to my emotions and relationships. However, my sun is in 10th and venus in 11th. basically I feel like if im not in a...
  10. A

Grand Trine! + Mystic Rectangle

10H Sun in Gemini, 2H Moon in Virgo, 6H Uranus in Aquarius (air+earth) Can someone give me more information on your take of my grand trine? I find it interesting I have a grand trine and then a mystic rectangle connecting to the sun and moon. How may it manifest? [mystic rec] 2 opp/2 trines/...
  11. A

Why cant I ever attract Love

I have moon sq venus too, and I haven't been in a relationship yet (im 21)
  12. A

Similar aspects to Marilyn Monroe

No, but I feel like we both have bright eyes
  13. A

Similar aspects to Marilyn Monroe

I want to know how having these aspects may have manifested in our lives~ What makes us similar, what makes us different? I just thought it was really interesting because I can really relate to her, how she had a different persona compared to her personal life and I also want to be an actor. -...
  14. A

Sun opposition Pluto

I was 12 when someone in my household was diagnosed with bipolar, it was really intense at the time I thought it was my fault that I "triggered" it obviously I know now nothing could've prevented it. Even before that, throughout the years it seemed like my Sun got dimmer. I used to be really...
  15. A

Moon-Saturn aspects

Ugh me too, moon opposite saturn and with my moon being in virgo I feel like it's difficult for me to express my emotions and I come off cold. When it's the complete opposite and I feel so much!! but it's probably a defense-mechanism being distant and stuff:pinched:
  16. A

Jupiter square north node

I have jupiter in capricorn square 3rd house libra north node, I do feel like my life has slowed down im graduating college soon so I have yet to see how it'll play out in the "real world"~ any suggestions on how it may have affected me knowing my north node sign?
  17. A

QUINTILES REVEALED: Learn how your Quintiles can positively affect personal image

Anyone got any information on these quintiles? The only two in my chart: Ceres bi-quintile Midheaven Chiron quintile Lilith :unsure:
  18. A

Sun opposition Pluto

I personally have Sun in Gemini opposite Pluto in Sagittarius and I guess I agree with some of the previous comments. I think it manifested in my life back when I was a child I used to be the best version of myself as possible (Sun), and then falling from grace getting snatched by (Pluto)...
  19. A

Does my chart support acting?

what did you mean by mutual reception between venus and mercury? there aren't any aspects between them. thanks~
  20. A

Does my chart support acting?

I'm currently dabbling in photography but deep down I want to try acting except I know neptune square midheaven can make one a little confused with fantasy. Does my chart support the arts? Acting/music in particular. Like what career would you say my chart is without knowing.