Search results

1. E

The Human Body: A Miniature Universe

I agree IkeneK. Check out this excerpt from Zhuan Falun about dreams. Also a fascinating topic of exploration: There are several forms that thoughts might take, as indicated by all of the different terms people use, such as the unconscious, the subconscious, inspiration, and dreams. Let’s take...
  2. E

The Human Body: A Miniature Universe

I think the people of Astrology Community will find this quote from Master Li Hongzhi (founder of Falun Dafa) from one of his Buddha Law Lectures very interesting: "The human mind is complex. I’ve spoken with you before about how a person’s brain is merely a processing plant. A person is born...
  3. E

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Just a quick bump for those who may have missed this profound book. Also the book has been updated with a more precise translation from the original Chinese language. You can get it here: https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf
  4. E

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Hi all, New member here. :smile: I have come across a fascinating book that I think you will all find very interesting. This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more...