Search results

1. T

Most elevated planet

Oh wow saturn in 8th house taurus is the closest with jupiter in 8th coming 2nd and I'm studying psychology.
  2. T

What's up with Gemini?

My mom has a gem moon >.<
  3. T

How to balanse sixth house in Aquarius?

I myself have 6th house cusp in aquarius with sun and mercury in pisces in it. Neptune is also transiting my sun and mercury. There were times I was very depressed. A lot of the time I feel cloudy and unmotivated. My suggestion is to tell her to push herself and think of the outcome. It might be...
  4. T

What in my natal chart will indicate social anxiety?

I have social anxiety. Very bad self esteem. I'm a totally different person from when you first met me to when you get to know me. https://imgur.com/a/vVYYpJ5
  5. T

Pisces

True. What sign he had in 8th house? Was it pisces or scorpio?
  6. T

What house would you look to see what type of signs you attract?

:D Me too. I remember when I first started astrology. I got into it on the internet when I was like 10 or something then I found out about birth charts when I was 12 13 I think. Your scorpio and mind. Scorpios just love analyzing. ^-^ I love watching researching horror, crime, supernatural like...
  7. T

Me neither :( my grandma is a really mean person. I don't quite get along with aries, leo, virgos. My dad and my mom are abusive parents. My grandma aries is in my 8th house. My dad leo is in my 12th house. His mars is conjunct my pluto in my 4th house. (Abuse) My mom virgo is in my 1st house...
  8. T

Are you going to be a astrologist? Pluto energy can make a good one:wink:
  9. T

:O my friend too. She's a aries sun and cancer rising. :joyful:
  10. T

I get it. :lol: But im the opposite. :andy:
  11. T

:O :P now I'm curious. It's not bad to post :lol: I do know you have a moon in gemini. My friend has that and she plays piano and draw. I saw that from your profile :D https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_teardust22.71753.6974.png&res=63 thats mine xD
  12. T

Pisces

Yes like Kurt Cobain too many Neptunian traits. :(
  13. T

Cool:smile: What's your chart?:joyful:
  14. T

:lol: Agree. I do look for pisces qualities like emotional, passionate, romantic etc. I have sun in 7th house and I look for myself in other ppl something like that :/ I guess we'll both be dependent :andy: Would a mercury there be more stable and not so fantasize. I also have venus conjunct...
  15. T

Thanks yeah thats what I always hear. ^-^ How about an aspect like venus conjunct uranus in aquarius would you say I may attract aquarians? X3 Would someone's sun,moon,mars, or venus in your seventh or eight house be right too?
  16. T

Is it the eight house? Or something else? It doesn't have to be attracting a sun sign. It could be their venus, mars, etc Which house would you say the type of people you're attracted to? It's funny how my descendant is pisces and mars in aries, but I'm attracted to Virgo guys ^-^ Probably my...
  17. T

Pluto in 4th house, Moon in 5th house, Venus Uranus and Neptune in 6th House...

Just the good and bad of every placement. What placements you have?:joyful:
  18. T

Whats your venus dress style ?

I have Venus in aquarius conjunct Uranus and Neptune. My dress style would be mature and elegant. I don't like cute pretty stuff. Something like red blue black colors. Also unique dress.Something hot.😀
  19. T

Saturn in 7 th

Maybe a marriage further on in life. Any rejection or troubles in your relationship? And yes loneliness. My boyfriend has Capricorn in 7th house similar and I'm 6 months older than him. Take opportunities :) Did you ever find the people's thinking immature?