Search results

1. Ashmivi

Will I ever have any kids?

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read my post, and maybe to enlight me with your advice and interpretation. Long story short. At the present moment, I am a 31 years old Female and in the last 14 years I haven't had any relationship. No man has ever invited me in town during these...
  2. Ashmivi

Suicide

I am so sorry to hear it, Everybody, keep it up! you are all beautiful and YOU ALL deserve to BE LOVED !!!!:love: I understand these thoughts as well so please keep your chins up, we are all fighters. :kissing:
  3. Ashmivi

Do I have a chance as a writer?

Hello and thank you so much for your message! I am very grateful for taking your time to answer:biggrin::love::love::love: :happy: I also remember that in my home country I tried online a very popular astrology application and it revealed my natal chart as having Mercury retrograde in the...
  4. Ashmivi

Thank you, thank you a million times! If I could, I would kiss you :kissing: yes, my birth time is correct, very sure of it, I have not relocated at all in the last 30 years of my existence! Your quotation is very inspiring!!:kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing: I hope you got my kisses! :innocent:
  5. Ashmivi

Answer for Sagittarius Jupiter Hello, Thank you for your answer, it is very much appreciated! I am a professor. :) I am a little overqualified to be a truck driver :). So no chance to make a career as a writer? Thank you so much and a big virtual hug! :):tongue:
  6. Ashmivi

Answer for justsaying Thank you so much for your answer! I am TRULY grateful for your post!! You are absolutely right. I don't feel I am writer in the true sense of the word.:innocent: I have indeed destroyed many texts because of this.:sad:I am writing a novel now but I am stuck at...
  7. Ashmivi

A warm hug for everybody!

Hello, I am glad to be here! I have been reading this forum for quite a while but now I have finally become a member of it and I am very proud of it: I have a long love relationship with astrology and I am ready to learn more everyday. Something about me - I am very much in love with foreign...
  8. Ashmivi

Hello! I was hoping somebody could help me for a deeper reading of my natal chart. I have never been a lucky person - I am not pessimistic at all :happy:. I fought a deadly illness for almost 10 years, never had money for more than food and I have lost 4 family members in the last 10 years...
  9. Ashmivi

Very important exam day

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read my post! If you can help me with any suggestions, I would be grateful! I have a very important exam on December 3rd 2017. I already failed it twice so it is vital for me to pass it. It could change my career. I can try to take it next year...