Search results

1. B

Rising Sign Advice?

Hello-- I have been puzzling for ages about my rising sign. I just received more information--I was born around either 7am or 7pm -ish at night. According to charts, this makes me either Capricorn or Leo rising. I'm a Cap sun, so it complicates things, but what do you think? I've attached a...
  2. B

Synastry Question

Hi, Just a question regarding the elements of synastry. I've noticed that very important people in my life VERY often have a placement of Sun/Moon/Rising 23-27 degrees Leo. I've looked at my ASC node, and it's Cancer though. So, I was wondering if anyone on here could help me--what does it...
  3. B

Synastry of Friendship

Lately I have been thinking a great deal about a friendship that I lost a few years ago. Here is our synastry--would it be normal for me to feel this way? I'm not usually this nostalgic! Thank you for your help! Sun (me) conjunct Moon (friend) orb: 3 degrees Sun (friend) sextile Moon (me)...
  4. B

Elements Question

Which elements/signs do you see present in me? Thanks for your responses--I really appreciate it!
  5. B

Rising Sign Guess?

I'm Cap Sun....does that help? Thank you for your thoughts--I really appreciate it!!
  6. B

Rising Sign Guess?

Hi, Can you guess my rising sign? I know it's Cap, Sag or Scorpio...small frame of time...would love to hear your opinions & why. Thank you!!
  7. B

Question About Rising Sign

Hi, I have a question regarding the Rising sign. According to my chart, I am a Cap sun, and have either Cap, Sag or Scorpio rising (birth time is a bit unclear, but there's a window of time that encompasses these 3 rising signs). I would love to hear what you think, as I've always wanted to...
  8. B

Ascendant Sign & Nightmares

Dear Community, I have recently had horrible nightmares (starting the day Venus moved back into Scorpio - 29th of Nov). I am wondering if this would in any way help me to determine my rising sign. I've been told I was born between 3-5am (making me a Scorpio or Sagittarius) or 7:45 (making me...
  9. B

Sexual Attraction Synastry?

I am wondering about a relationship. We have the following aspects: Mutual Aspects: Moon opposite moon Venus conjunct mars (exact conjunction) Ascendant trine Ascendant (in water signs, exact conjunction) Mercury conjunct sun For me: Partner's Mars in my 5th, Sun and Venus in my 4th For my...
  10. B

Sexual Attraction Synastry Question

I am wondering about a relationship. We have the following aspects: Mutual Aspects: Moon opposite moon Venus conjunct mars (exact conjunction) Ascendant trine Ascendant (in water signs, exact conjunction) Mercury conjunct sun For me: Partner's Mars in my 5th, Sun and Venus in my 4th For my...
  11. B

Question on the Ascendant Sign

Hi, thank you so much for your replies :) I'm a Cap sun. Not sure what I look like on the Asc though?
  12. B

Ascendant Sign?

Please, could you help me to determine my rising sign? My time of birth is vague, but apparently in the morning, so the signs possible would be: Scorpio, Sag, Cap and Aquarius. Thank you so much!
  13. B

Question on the Ascendant Sign

Hi, I have a question regarding my ascendant sign. My time of birth is uncertain, but from the range of hours, it looks to be Sag, Scorpio, Cap or Aquarius. Which do you think it is? Thank you for your help--I really appreciate it!