Search results

1. P

Tough times

Any updates?
  2. P

Tough times

Hello thank you for your replies. As far as the answers to the questions, they are below. 1) My family members do not have an inclination for dark objects. 2)In 2012-2013 I started my educational program for psychology. 3) No the traveling took place in 2018. 4) I have not had an affair in a...
  3. P

Tough times

Thank you for your reply, it is appreciated. Do you see sade sati and Saturn return impacting the Moon and its maha dasha?
  4. P

Tough times

any insights will be appreciated
  5. P

Tough times

any insight will be appreciated
  6. P

Tough times

Hello hope all is well. Currently dealing with immense stress and problems. Trying to see when things will get better. Feel as if since 2012 things have been spiraling towards disdain and painful experiences. Do know that I'm currently in Sade Sati and Saturn Return. Family, financial, academic...
  7. P

Career and marriage

Hello mystik thank you for your insight. Would the age difference still apply if I was a guy? So there are chances that she will be older than me perhaps. When you say married life won't be a smooth ride, can you possibly let me know why? Would it be because of Venus-Mars-Rahu conjunction in the...
  8. P

Career and marriage

9. P

What do you see when you look at me through my chart??

Hello thank you for your wonderful insight. These posts have given a good understanding of what is taking place in my life amongst the different spheres. Some of the information is troubling to digest but I understand its part of my destiny and purpose in life. Kimbermoon...
  10. P

What do you see when you look at me through my chart??

Hello all, pls let me know what you see when you look at this chart. Lately I'm at a crossroads in my life. I have 2 bachelor degrees and a job in a fortune 500 company yet I feel somewhat lost about the direction in my life. I haven't gotten in a serious relationship in ages, and I'm 25 years...
  11. P

Career and marriage

Hello all was wondering how the future will unfold as far as career and marriage is concerned. Your help and insight is deeply appreciated. DOB: 3/20/1990 TOB: 16:39 PM Place: Vizag, India
  12. P

Navamsa chart

any insight pertaining to the chart posted will be appreciated. Thank you
  13. P

Navamsa chart

14. P

Navamsa chart

Hello it is stated that the navamsa is a very important chart in ones life and activates itself in the the 30's. Just wanted to know how my navamsa would activate itself with what kind of effects. Any insight on the navamsa will be appreciated. DOB: 3/20/1990 TOB: 16:39 POB: Vizag, India
  15. P

Please guide me

Jupiter being 4th lord is in the 9th house, which can indicate foreign travel. So during the dasa and antardasa of jupiter you might go abroad. You might have gone abroad in 2009-2011 during moon antardasa. If not you might go from april 2015 to december 2017, this time period is jupiter...
  16. P

Broken Down, Please Help Me !

Its looking like love marriage. Venus is in 11th house from ascendant. This can show love marriage. Also venus is 7th from the moon which can also show love marriage. In navamsa venus is the 5th lord which signifies love and attraction, and this venus is exalted in pisces. So it looks favorable...
  17. P

Broken Down, Please Help Me !

Seventh House Lord in second house from its own house indicates – spouse of natal can be a rich and wealthy person. But Marak (lord of death) in the house of Longevity will reduce the longevity of spouse, the death of spouse at some distant place from own place. Natal may enjoy long life, but...
  18. P

Please guide me

Your currently going through venus dasa which should be ok but there are some problems. Venus is in the 8th house, a dusthana house which is not good. However planets in 6th, 8th and 12th house get better with time. Venus is in cancer and its dispositor moon is debilitated in both rasi and...
  19. P

D1 and D10 Charts

http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/ This link should provide something with substance regarding what you are looking for.
  20. P

Is Sade Sati bad?

No matter what, you should always be happy. Life is too short to spend worrying about things that you can't control. Sade sati might have a positive effect on you if your karmic debts have been liquidated properly.