Search results

1. Senecar

Transiting Mars into 1st house, then 2nd house Mars and Saturn conjunct

What are the some factors effects in detail? :)
  2. Senecar

I see. Great explanation and information. Yes, now I understand what you mean clearly. I think I read about this before a few year ago, but I totally forgot about it recently when I returned to read and study astrology again from the break. What about the other planets in the nativity...
  3. Senecar

Thank you for your reply. I am not quite sure what you mean by "may put the Aquarian sun in a different sign,". Which sign must the Aquarian sun be placed for the transit or progression readings for this year for the native?
  4. Senecar

I am trying to read for someone who is Aquarious in nativity for this year's astrological prediction. This is the first time I am trying to read for someone using Transit method, so there might be incorrect steps in the reading. If you spot it, please let me know. Because his native Sun is...
  5. Senecar

how to win the lottery with astrology

5th house and 11th house are for gambling lucks, I vaguely recall.
  6. Senecar

Astrology vs. Tarot

Do you use them in conjunction for the predictions? Or one or the other depending on the shot or long term range readings?
  7. Senecar

Astrology vs. Tarot

Which is better for prediction accuracy? I found Horary Astrology is limited in the number of times it can be used in limited time span say 1-2 hours for a few different readings for different people. Tarot has no problems in this respect. But I find Tarot readings not very accurate or making...
  8. Senecar

Astrological prediction on the end of the world?

1. Has there been any famous or well known predictions or charts in the past by either well known or unknowan astrolgers? 2. How is it supposed to be done? Are there known methods for the prediction? How in detail?
  9. Senecar

Direction, Progression and Transits

How are they different in their details of methods and type of readings for the predictions in astrology, and which methods are regarded as the standard predictive methods in the traditional astrology?
  10. Senecar

Jean-Baptiste Morin

Morin seems to be criticising Ptolemy and the ancient Arab astrologer's methods on Lots, terms ...etc. Morin says that Terms, and Lots are not meanigful at all. The most important and meaningful way to predict in astrology, Morin says, is via the planets position and their aspects in the houses.
  11. Senecar

Jean-Baptiste Morin

In the Book 22 preface, it says the first part of the 1-12 book were for the philosophy, science and religion, and the rest are the astrology. So, it solves the mystery of the missing books in the series.
  12. Senecar

Jean-Baptiste Morin

I have now Astrology Gallica books arrived. But strange thing is, that the 1st volume starts with Books 13, 14, 15, 19. I couldn't locate any of the earlier volumes such as 1 - 12 anywhere. Are the volumes 1 - 12 available for us to get hold of? Or maybe they were lost, and the earliest volume...
  13. Senecar

Jean-Baptiste Morin

I also bought this book on The Morin Methodology, and it is an excellent book.
  14. Senecar

Jean-Baptiste Morin

Wow, that looks a great Astrology site. I never knew it existed. Thanks for your info. (y)
  15. Senecar

Why and how Astrology works for predicting the future?

Wouldn't it be rather problem with the human perception and reasoning, rather than Science? Human reasoning and perception can only know what is visible to them in their senses. What is not visible yet, or doesn't appear to the human senses, they cannot know, but only guess. Astrogy and Tarot...
  16. Senecar

Why and how Astrology works for predicting the future?

I saw a google search somewhere, and it said that science has proved Astrological predictions don't work. Do you agree with this? If you do, why do you believe in that claim? If you disagree with above, then why and how do you think Astrolgy prediction for the future works and they are accurate?
  17. Senecar

Jean-Baptiste Morin

I ended up ordering some of the Astrologia Gallica books. When they arrive, will do some readings, and update here if anything interesting in there. Thanks.
  18. Senecar

Jean-Baptiste Morin

No one uses or read Jean-Baptiste Morin's astrology?
  19. Senecar

Any good Youtube Astrolgy links?

I am looking for good Youtube Astrology presenters and their links, if you would recommend any. I used to keep watching a few my favorite youtube channels for astrology and tarot studies before, but many of them seem to have disappeared, since I have been away doing some other studies, and...
  20. Senecar

Jean-Baptiste Morin

I have seen this astrologer and series of his work on Astrology called "Astrologia Gallica". Are there anything special on his system or different from the other traditional astrology? If yes, in what way is it different? Anyone using the Morin's system in the real astrological divinations? How...